Want To Make Your Event Unforgettable?
Don't just hire a magician – hire a UNIQUE MULTI-TALENTED KIDS ENTERTAINMENT SPECIALIST !!!
Introducing The Amazing Spaghetti - one of the most popular & talented Pennsylvania family entertainers.
Available in Chester County PA & most of Montgomery County PA, Delaware County PA, Main Line area, & Northern Wilmington DE. Not available in Philly or NJ.
The Amazing Spaghetti (Dan Freed) personallycan do any or all of the following for your pary or event:
Extra-Funny Comedy MAGIC SHOWS (Show adjusted for the age range of the kids, ages 2-10, or shows for the whole family)
PUPPET SHOWS with Ventriloquism
VARIETY SHOWS that mix magic, puppets, skits & gags.
Strolling CLOSE_UP MAGIC just for kids of all ages!
Extra Funny BALLOON TWISTING
CARICATURE DRAWINGS - quality quick caricatures of your guests - around 3 minutes per person. I can draw families and groups together. Very popular, fun, and a permanent gift.
Entertainment 100% guaranteed to keep everyone laughing and having a blast!
It's all about laughing, fun, more laughing, amazement, action, & lots of hilarious interactive activities.
Available for ANY family or kids occasion - Birthdays - Company Picnics - Theme Parties - Corporate Events - Festivals, Fairs, Holidays, Theme Parties, Pre-Schools, Open Houses, etc. Quick Caricature drawing available for adult parties and events also.
BIRTHDAY INFO: To spare the hassles and headaches of trying to decide what to do, simply have magician The Amazing Spaghetti (Dan Freed) come and entertain the kids or the whole family. A perfect choice for children 3 -10 years old. He uses a combination of age appropriate comedy magic (customized for the age group at your party), balloon twisting, comedy, slapstick, ventriloquism with cute animal puppets, quick caricature portrait drawings, face painting and game leading to really keep the party moving (a high energy party!). He might just be the only professional family & kids entertainer in Pennsylvania that can combine such a big variety of activities into one event - keeping the party energy going till it's over! Combining all these activities into one party is a real value for you - it's kind of like hiring 3 or 4 entertainers.
Warning, reported side effects include: cracking-up, chuckles, guffaws, roaring or howling, giggles, action, side-splitting laughter, amusement, & great memories.
You'll love how easy hosting an event will be when you have him there. Just sit back and relax, and have fun watching the kids have fun.
Here is how the birthday entertainment works: He comes out to your location and does a variety of activities (customized to your needs) so you don't need to worry about:
* Keeping lots of kids entertained for an hour or more.
* Finding games and activities that are a bunch of work for you and that the kids might find boring.
* Chasing kids around Chuck E Cheese or whatever, trying to keep track of everyone and keeping them together.
The goal is to remove the stress and time consuming process of party planning, while making sure all of the kids have a ton of laughs and a unique, memorable experience. This makes it easy for you.
Highlights of the Show:
(Please keep in mind that the tricks and activities I do vary from party to party)
* The Magic show is very interactive, I use lots of magicians helpers. If it's a birthday, the birthday child is a star!
* I bring out Rocky the Raccoon – sometimes he doesn't behave himself, so I might just do a magic trick to him (I mean with him) to teach him a lesson! He's just a puppet but don't say anything – he's very sensitive.
* I create a drawing on a sketchpad that comes alive and talks and sings to everyone.
* Things disappear, things may fall down, fly away, and things may get a little crazy!
* I do funny ventriloquism with cute animal puppets such as Devo the Dragon and SoupCan the Toucan.
* I usually do balloon twisting for all the kids (all kinds of animals, hats, etc.). The birthday child always gets a fancy one. I am not just a boring balloon "vending machine" like you have seen around town; I make the process VERY funny and silly.
* Caricature drawing available on request for adults and kids. It takes 3-4 minutes per person and its fun for everyone to watch. For birthdays, I draw the birthday child doing his favorite activity and write Happy Birthday on it. Sometimes, on request, I draw all of the guests.
* Face painting is fun, and sometimes I get time to do it for everyone.
* Parachute games! Time, space, and weather permitting, I often include it into the parties for younger children for 5 minutes or so.