Fact: You are a busy person, and I not only respect that, but set up this profile to get to the heart of what you are looking for in the length of a TV commercial break. In that time, you can skip head in order to skim the 10 5-star reviews, watch 20-second testimonials, and decide whether or not you want to hear what I have to say about what I can do for your upcoming event.
So please skip on down and take a look, because my clients do a much better job of "selling" me than I do!
I'll (virtually) wait. (Please insert your favorite hold music here)
After that, are you, your network, or a business you know suffering from the Common Business Disease WADITW (We've Always Done It This Way)? WADITW (pronounced wha-deet-double-u) is a debilitating business disease that can cause * "The Funk" of Just Getting By * "The Feeling" of Being Stuck in a Rut * Mild-to-Serious Intimidation to Try New Strategies or Technologies * Decreased Productivity * Low Morale * Lost Income * And Unfortunately, Much, Much More...
Wouldn't it help you to have someone meet with you and tell you not only what you are doing right, but how to succeed even more? Thankfully, you know someone who prescribes business cures. Dr. Will Pepper ("The Other Dr Pepper") speaks and consults with businesses and organizations that want to improve their marketing efforts, get the most out of their technology, and improve their overall leadership through manageable steps, not broad jumps. He has spoken throughout the United States, as far west as Long Beach, California and as far east as Savannah, Georgia. He also guides companies both in-person and online in saving save small-to-medium sized companies/organizations thousands of dollars each year through business leadership, marketing, and technology workshops and consultations.
Previous and Upcoming Presentations/Workshops include
* The Dividends of Great Leadership: Invest in Yourself and Spread The Wealth (Two-Parter)
* From the Plunger to the Penthouse: The Extra Mile Required for Exceptional Customer Service
* From the Plunger to the Penthouse: The Extra Mile Required for Exceptional Customer Service - QSR Employees Motivation Edition
* Making Superheroes and Businesses S.M.A.R.T.E.R.
* Making Superheroes and Businesses S.M.A.R.T.E.R. - Talent Triangle and Project Management Institute ( PMI ) Edition
* It's Not Just About the Money: Multiple Ways to Motivate Each Type of Employee
* It's Not Just About the Money: Multiple Ways to Motivate Each Type of Employee - QSR Employees Motivation Edition
* Pro-Active Privacy: Take Control of Your Online Info
* Empower Your "Pride": Ways to Be Proactive For and Protective of Your Tribe
* Family Leadership: Why Your Business Runs Better on Family Values
* As well as other Motivational and Leadership topics (please ask for the details)
Note: Some of the topics listed above come in the ABC (Always Be Challenging) Workshop, and can be grouped at a discount
Your organization benefits not just from your internal leaders, but also established outside leadership. Dr. Pepper has been honored to hold various leadership positions and even have been asked to share those skills in online classes, having help author several MBA-level courses that are used each semester. Some of those classes even use evaluation techniques he personally developed to test leadership potential in others. Additionally, he also holds classification as an expert in IT Management, Risk and Innovation Management, and Financial/Risk Management, to which he has developed MBA-level curriculum as well. He's proud to admit he's not any type of horse, and this includes a one-trick pony.
Remember, Dr. Pepper is not a medical doctor, nor is he a delicious soft drink. However, he does have his doctorate in Management Information Systems (MIS) with a minor in Marketing, an MBA with a dual-emphasis in MIS and Marketing, and a BBA with a double-major of Finance and Managerial Finance, as well as 20+ years business experience.
(Note – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical diseases, only business ones.)