Note: Selecting "No" will opt you out of receiving leads for Kids' Birthday Parties. You can always update your settings for this and other event types in the Profile tab by editing Event Type Selections.
DJ from Bolingbrook, IL - Will travel up to 100 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2006
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
$500 - $1400
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
With over 20 years experience you can rest easy knowing your reception or event is in good hands. Our detailed pre-event planning will be the key to ensure a successful event.
We just don't play music, we get the party started and we keep it going throughout the evening.
We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Corporate events, Theme Parties, Birthday, Anniversary, Grade School, Middle School,
No event is too big or too small.
Karaoke services available.
Musical database of over 50,000 songs owned legally. No extra fees for quality intelligent lighting and premium Bose and Yorkville sound systems. We always want every event to sound and look fantastic for a memorable evening that your guests will be talking about for weeks after the event.
What does Your DJ Pros offer compared to others?
1 DJ Experience. We have over 20 years experience in doing wedding receptions. You can rest assure you will not have a 'kid' or 'first timer' doing your event.
2. Our detailed pre-event planning will be the key to ensure a successful event.
3. We will treat your wedding with the appropriate etiquette it deserves! Our goal is to have every guest remember what a great party YOU threw . . . not about how great we are!!! The focus of attention is always on the 'guests-of-honor'. Your wedding day is YOUR day to shine, not ours.
4.'The Love Story' is a one-of-a-kind 'narrated feature' that is written by Jennifer Eichstaedt who would be the Emcee at the event. This is a unique and romantic look into the special moments of love that has brought everyone together for this celebrated event. It's well written content will tell the story of our bride and groom . . . how they met, fell in love, got engaged, everything that lead up to the point of the actual marriage itself. This is how you would be introduced for the grand entrance.
5. Anyone can just play music! Our reputation has become synonymous with professionalism. All of our shows are designed to pay tribute to the guests of honor.
6. Most DJs do not have insurance I am fully insured.
7. We try to play what you and your guests want to hear, not what the DJ wants to hear. Before the dinner ends, we go around to all of the tables and put together a request from the guests. If there are songs that you specifically do not want to hear, they will not be played. This would be discussed in the pre-planning meeting.
8. Back up equipment.
We always bring back up equipment. Equipment occasionally fails on everyone. We always have backup equipment onsite so you and your guests will never miss a beat.
9. The Reception information sheet is designed to help answer all of your questions regarding the actual planning of the reception itself. It covers everything from the Grand Entrance on down to the Garter Toss.
10.Peace of mind. The last thing you want to do on your special day is worry about the reception. That is where we come in. We take care of all the little details and coordinate everything with the photographer, videographer, the hall itself as well as the caterer. This helps ensure a smooth evening.
Read what one of our recent customers has said about us.
'True Professional and Pleasure to Work With'
Jennifer Chicago suburbs
May 17, 2006
Brian and his team do an excellent job! He DJ'd my wedding and provided the dinner music as well as supplemented breaks for the band. I wanted a DJ in lieu of the band playing the same tired, old tracks during their break and Brian delivered! He will customize the evening to your tastes as I gave him a specific song list and those songs to stay away from. He had everyone out on the dance floor and knew just how to read the crowd to get them going. A true professional and pleasure to work with!
Comments from the 2006 Relay For Life Glen Ellyn.
Thank YOU so much for attending our event! You did an outstanding job at
keeping people entertained and informed on the evening's events. You were so motivated to do a great job. I, for one really appreciated your enthusiasm.
Thanks so much to you and your team for your work at our event! I know that I couldn't be more thrilled with how things went, and every person on my team was excited about what you added to the night. I sure appreciate everything you did!?
Karen A. Fouts
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
SHARE THIS VENDOR
Please note Your Dj Pros
will also travel to Naperville, Romeoville, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Aurora, Fox Valley, Lisle, Plainfield, Eola, Darien, Lemont, Lockport, Warrenville, Clarendon Hills, Joliet, Montgomery, Oswego, Westmont, Wheaton, Carol Stream, Hinsdale, Winfield, Glen Ellyn, North Aurora, Batavia, Lombard, Mooseheart, West Chicago, Willow Springs, Bristol.