Jason Kollum is a 34yr old, high-energy, Professional Kids, Family, and Corporate Entertainer and one of the most versatile performers around!
Please read the many options of fantastic entertainment below! One or more of the below options may be perfect for your event, or, let Jason Kollum assist you in deciding which is best! He is fully insured!
1. THE COMEDY VARIETY JUGGLING SHOW: This show will WOW all ages of kids and families, as balls, clubs, rings, spinning balls, giant beanbag chairs, and much more will all be sent flying into the air, all leading up to the big balancing and juggling finale that will have everybody on the edge of their seats! This show has tons of comedy, audience participation, lots of energy and excitement, and will keep kids of all ages and families laughing, clapping, engaged, and amazed!
2. STILT-WALKING: A Stilt-Walker who juggles on Stilts! Totally interactive, and one of the tallest Stilt-Walkers around! Costumes to fit any holiday, season, or special event. Perfect for indoors or outdoors. Stilt-Walking takes place everywhere at the event, small or large, with constant interaction with all ages of kids, parents, and adults! This is entertainment that is noticed and stands way above the crowd! Parents always love to take photos of their kids next to the giant stilt-walker! Great humor, great interaction, and a super upbeat personality with great skills on stilts!
3. BALLOON-TWISTING: Fast Twisting. Cool Balloons. Big Laughs. Amazing balloon sculptures that bring smiles to all ages of kids, even the "big" kids! Using professional equipment, balloon creations are made at lighting speed, with a whole variety of balloon creations available for all kids. These balloon creations are visual and lots of fun, and so much more than "just dogs and swords." And, with lots of comedy and interaction, kids and families are entertained while balloon sculptures are being created! Balloon sculptures can be customized to fit the theme of your event!
4. STROLLING (WALK-AROUND) ENTERTAINMENT: Interactive, funny, and hands-on entertainment that moves all throughout the event, entertaining small groups or large groups of kids and adults at an any given time, and allows kids a chance to try out a whole variety of skills that they can do! A variety of juggling, circus skills, and balance props are used and everything is interactive. This is entertainment that is constantly moving and changing. It's a great addition before or after a performance, or just by itself.
5. WORKSHOP #1: "SEE A JUGGLER! BE A JUGGLER!" Total-Participation Circus Program
KIDS OF ALL AGES become the rock star jugglers and performers! They become the real stars!
This amazing, energetic fun-filled program gets EACH AND EVERY CHILD PARTICIPATING! Nobody sits out and nobody feels left out. This is appropriate for ALL AGES, where every child gets an opportunity to try out skills on their own! Depending on their age, kids get to try out balancing skills with peacock feathers, juggling skills with colorful nylon scarves or beanbag balls, and even skills with plastic spinning plates, juggling sticks, Chinese Yo-Yo's, and more! With both individual and group instruction, everyone learns skills that are appropriate for their age so everybody feels included! This program is performed at park districts, libraries, schools, camps, daycares, and many more venues.
Everybody is participating at the same time, all learning something new and different, with upbeat music playing in the background.
Everyone is encouraged to do their best and to help each other! Tons of fun! Jason Kollum works with thousands of kids each year, and understands that every child learns at their own pace, and helps each child to learn in a way that is right for them. Can involve a show/workshop, or just workshops.
6. WORKSHOP #2: "U TWIST IT!" Total-Participation Balloon Workshop
KIDS OF ALL AGES become the Rock Star Balloon Artists!
Kids become the Balloon Artist in this 100% interactive program! Kids get to make their own balloon creations that they then get to keep! First, a super cool and advanced balloon sculpture is created right before their eyes! Kids learn that by using their imagination and keeping an open mind to something new and different, we can create anything! Kids also get to see all the cool supplies that pro balloon twisters use to create amazing balloon sculptures. Then, everybody gets a chance to make their own creations! Jason Kollum teaches simple and easy to follow techniques as kids learn how to twist a balloon into a simple dog, a simple light saber, a totally fun balloon game using clear twisted balloons, a huge balloon hat using multiple balloons, and finally, each child participates in the Grand Finale....they get to build a giant octopus out of balloons!!! Each child gets to take home the balloon creations that they made during the workshop! Awesome!