Providing Toronto and North America with quality music since 1995, this versatile group can play and sing any style of music expertly, ranging from Jazz, Swing, Big-Band, Latin to Classic Rock and more current Top-40/Rock on request. Group options include:
- Jazz Duo, Trio or Quartet (Sax/Clarinet/Flute, Guitar/Piano, Bass, Drums)
- 7-piece Band for weddings, dances, corporate functions
- 13-piece Big-Band for bigger events
- Classical groups, flute/clarinet/oboe & guitar, harp, strings
- Solo Cocktail Piano or Solo Sax/Flute/Clarinet with music track accompaniment
- Special Themes: Retro Swing, Mardi Gras, Medieval, Island or Kids Shows
Music for all occasions, call us for a professional result for a reasonable price. "We love to play!"
For more information and music samples contact us for details
Also: Lenny Graf online or Lenny Graf Music on Facebook or Lenny Graf Platinum Orchestra on Youtube
Lenny Graf has studied at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto, Eastman School of Music in Rochester N.Y., and York University, where he holds a degree in Fine Arts and is the recipient of the Grenick Award for outstanding potential in the arts. His diverse career as a musical entertainer, jazz musician, symphony player, composer and bandleader has taken him across North America and beyond, and his award winning recordings have played on the Top-10 list on U.S. Radio. He has worked with such personalities as Petula Clark, Dinah Shore, Gordie Tapp, Sharon, Lois & Bram and Peter Appleyard among others.