"So creative, charming, funny, unpredictable, and smart. I LOVED it!" – Rockin' Robin
Sharon Glassman delights your audience's ears, mind, heart and funny-bone by performing live episodes from her funny, inspiring novel-with-songs, BLAME IT ON HOBOKEN. This is energy-and-mood boosting original entertainment, perfect for corporate and private events, conferences, arts celebrations and more.
When you book Sharon, your audience will engage and enjoy the charming wit of this delightful, seasoned live performer!
Sharon's live story: a modern love story and music driven mystery, set in Frank Sinatra's hometown.
Her songs: swinging jazz to indie folk, blues and Americana.
A Gracie Award-winning topical public radio humorist, Sharon can also speak about:
* The Power of Introvert heroes in classic literature and modern life
* How to create a soundtrack to achieve your business and life goals
* The 2015 Frank Sinatra Centennial
* Old Blues' musical legacy and unseen, inspirational sides
* Timely topics related to your conference, event, celebration or gathering.
ASK ABOUT SHARON'S CUSTOM SONGS, A GREAT WAY TO COMMISSION A PERSONALIZED ELEMENT TO YOUR EVENT WITH TIMELY, ONGOING APPEAL.
Sharon Glassman has performed stories live nationwide. Her topics range from women in science, how to be an undercover Santa, true love stories and more. Her award-winnings songs combine witty, winsome lyrics with melodies of busy city life and the spacious Rocky Mountain West. She has been a graduation speaker, appeared at the National Science Foundation Conference on Women and performed at companies from Amex to Viacom.
PRAISE FOR SHARON GLASSMAN:
"Sharon Glassman is the unique combination of author, musician, journalist and stage performer that is required to develop and perform the one-of-a kind experience that is BLAME IT ON HOBOKEN. A live novel with songs, this is a funny, brainy love story about pursuing dreams..." - Inside Longmont Magazine
"Sharon Glassman's BLAME IT ON HOBOKEN was a fabulous distraction on a stressful week. Nothing better than getting lost in a good book - or song. Write On!" Trish Lewis, The Eclectic Chair
* "Sharon Glassman's funny and smart performance of excerpts from HOBOKEN engaged and delighted the audience at the Justice Snow's Salon in Aspen." – Andrea Clearfield, The Salon at Justice Snow, Aspen, CO
*"An inspiring night for all!" Bobbi Walker Art Experience, Denver CO.
* "I fell in love with you and your music. I was getting tingles up and down my spine." – Philip Coggon, KRFC-FM Radio