The Silent Butler was created to fill a gap in the wedding planning & event planning market.
As a small family owned business, we provide the staff & planning services reflective of our clients' entertaining needs.
Clients decide on specific staff services, including coordination on the day-of or evening-of of the event, Catering-Lite wedding planning and organization, or complete event organization and wedding planning.
Event day assistance includes set up and staging of your entertaining area, food finishing, maintaining the flow of food and beverage, during & post-event clean-up, from party organizing, prep work, and set up, serving, and post party clean up.
We provide wedding consultation and organizational assistance months before the wedding.
We assist clients with gathering and organizing their ideas, expectations, and dreams to cultivate a cohesive event design surrounded by their budget.
We provide you the freedom to enjoy your guests!
Day-of or Evening-of Services are best for private parties.
Birthday parties (all ages)
Day-of Event Service:
* Pick up items on event day
* Set up of Buffet & Beverages
* Receive, heat and set up catered food
* Replenish food & beverages during event
* Party food Stations (my personal favorite!) (S'mores, Charcuterie, etc.)
* Coffee & tea set up
* Wrap up leftovers
* Clear trash and/or recycling during the event
* Complete clean up during and after the event
* Gift and Coat assistance
* Additional services based on client's needs
Complete wedding planning assistance:
From your initial inquiry to end of your wedding reception, the list of services is extensive.
'Self-Catering' Lite planning services:
These services provide the couple with wedding consultation and advice months before the wedding, as well as guidance to develop their dreams and ideas into a cohesive wedding design within their budget.
Before the wedding we may provide . . .
-Initial consultation with you and your fiancé to understand your vision
-Email & Phone access with consultant
-Communication with all vendors - contract details (deliveries, set-up times, any pick-ups or returns, etc.)
-Visit to both the ceremony and reception sites to discuss layout of wedding events and discuss wedding day itinerary
- Create a detailed wedding timeline, itinerary and floor plan, including wedding couple, contracted vendors, and the bridal party (my favorite part of the organization)
- Management of contracted vendors, including 1-2 weeks before the wedding day and day before for confirmations
-Wedding Rehearsal supervision and coordination (approx. 1.5hrs)
On the day of the wedding we may provide . . .
-On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception on the day of your wedding, catering staff,
-Address any issues that may arise during on the Wedding Day
-Detailed wedding day timeline for wedding vendors, venue and banquet staff
- Ceremony- Set up of chairs, arch, aisle runner, candles, programs, etc.
- Reception- Set up and decoration, chairs, tables, and linens, food stations, table settings, guest book, place cards, engagement photos, bridal portrait, menus, candles, favors, etc.
-Supervision of all vendor delivery and set up on day of wedding at ceremony and reception site
-Assist bride and wedding party in dressing room prior to ceremony, if needed
-Organization and distribution of all personal wedding flowers
-Behind the scene event management and troubleshooting, including our 'Getting Hitched without a Hitch Kit'
-Coordination and timing of ushers, house party, attendants, bride and groom
-Assistance with photographer order of pictures after the ceremony
-Transport of personal items (and flower arrangements) from the ceremony to the reception
-Bustling of the wedding gown and arrangement of refreshments upon couple's arrival to reception
-Coordination of presentation of the bride and groom, entertainment and all announcements of events (first dance, dances with family, champagne toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
-Monitoring of specially requested photographs and videographer during the reception
-Supervision of bride and groom exit and passing out exit favors to guests
After the wedding we may provide . . .
-Pickup and return of all personal items to the family at the end of the evening (gifts, cake topper and top of cake, bride's bouquet, couple's toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, etc.)
- Event staff clean up of event, TBD per client needs
- Distributes outsourced services balances