After working in the fashion retail industry for several years, my exceptional work ethic and perfectionist nature led me down a path of visual display coordination for a well-known Fortune 500 company. This further ignited my innate passion for design and I began leveraging my professional experience to assist couples in planning one of the most memorable days of their lives. Being part of a couple's most important day with their friends and loves ones is an unparalleled privilege to me.
I have always had a keen eye for fashion, style and a discriminating taste for food. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be part of the planning process of such a joyous occasion. As a wedding planner, certified by the Associations of Bridal Consultants, my goal is to surpass all expectations while creating an extraordinary event which overflows with elegance, refinement, and sophistication.
Planning your special day should not be remembered as a stressful time, but rather as an exciting time to create an event that captures the essence of your love. As your Wedding Planner, I assure you I will offer you only the highest level of service with integrity, efficiency and professionalism. I will help you create what you always envisioned your celebration to be and I will work hard to ensure that it is flawlessly executed on your special day.
I like to begin with an initial consultation to discuss and understand your vision. I understand that every couple is different, has different needs, and is working with a different budget. After having the opportunity to talk, I like to put together a formal and personalized proposal. Below are some brief descriptions that will help you get acquainted with the services I offer;
Full Wedding Planning
This package is for the couple who doesn't have several hours of free time every week leading up to their wedding day. This couple needs someone to guide them through the entire wedding planning process, focusing on design and décor, researching service vendors, I provide unlimited professional advice, and manage every detail of the wedding day. We would start 10-12 months prior to the wedding day. This will include Day of Package. Below is a brief description of service;
* Initial Meeting- Detailed meeting to discuss your Wedding style and budget management.
* Ongoing access to details for professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone.
* Establish colour combinations, theme and design concepts.
* Set up and attend meetings with 2-3 Florists and attend any follow up meetings.
* Set up and attend meetings with service providers based on client's needs: 1-3 meetings for each of the following categories (Photography, Videography, Custom Invitations, Lighting, Custom Wedding Cakes/Baker)
* Place orders for any rental items (Chairs, Linens, Draping, Lounge Furniture, Dance Floor, Specialized China, Glassware, Flatware, Trees, Props, etc)
* Assist with the selection of favors, gifts and welcome baskets.
* Research hotel accommodations & group room blocks.
* Attend menu selection/ banquet set up meeting with catering manager and client.
* Marriage License information.
Day of Coordinator
This package is for the DIY couple who has already booked vendors and planned the wedding but needs someone to manage all the details so they can enjoy the day. We would start a month prior to the wedding. This will include two meetings with the client to cover the following;
* Review all the vendor contracts provided by client and produce a minute by minute timeline of the wedding day.
* Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items.
* Manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans.
* Direct Ushers with seating and program distribution.
* Assist with set up- seating cards, menus, favors, sign-in book, gifts, etc.
* Work with Band/DJ to establish timing for Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss.
* Coordinate and organize rehearsal.
* Onsite coordination and management of ceremony and reception.
* Handle final payments and gratuities to vendors.