Now based in 2 locations, Nashville & Memphis
, we represent World-Class EI, Brian Lee Howell:HE KNOWS OVER 500 ELVIS SONGS FROM MEMORY,recreates 50s,60s,70s,Movies,Gospel,Christmas,68Comeback & more. Souvenirs,Meet&Greet,outfit changes: GOLD LAME,BLK LEATHER,JUMPSUITS,MOVIE ATTIRE, etc. Over 30 wardrobe selections to keep your eyes entertained. Over 40 variations of appearances offered! #1-TN!
Brian Lee Howell has been performing since 2004 and unlike most others like him, this is his FULL-TIME CAREER. And, he travels anywhere. If you book him, you will be getting a high quality performance from a professional artist who truly represents Elvis' legacy accurately, with that certain charisma that Elvis possessed.
Brian also shares history all throughout his show by stepping into character and portraying the role completely. His show entitled "ELVIS: Pieces Of My Life" is a complete tribute highlighting every era of Elvis's career including movies, '68 comeback, concerts, Gospel, Christmas, and more. Want to know the man behind the music? Brian can tell you all about him. Plus free souvenirs and a "Meet & Greet" session at every performance for pictures, autographs, and special purchases.
Brian Lee Howell has appeared both locally and nationally on T.V., Radio, and Magazines and even portrayed Elvis in an acting role. He can do it all! He has the look, the moves, but most of all, the VOICE...a 5-Octave vocal range (just like Elvis)! There is no note he can't hit. Each era has its own sound and Brian captures it precisely. If you are looking for an artist who truly represents Elvis, look no further...Brian Lee Howell is definitely your catch...don't lose him! _________________________________________________________
..................Show Rates/Pay Range................
This is based on show type, duration, accompaniment, & venue location.
Minimum: $50 (Phone-A-Friend) --- Maximum: $7500 (10-Piece Band)
.............Shows & Appearances Offered:.............
- Complete Tribute
- Movie Themes
-'68 Comeback Special
- Live Concert Recreations
- "He Touched Me" An Elvis Gospel Tribute
- "The Wonderful World Of Christmas" Show
-"Meet & Greet" Appearance
- Singing Telegram
*Shows consists of distinct sets that represent each era or movie being portrayed. These sets consists of accurate dance recreations, structured movie routines, authentic wardrobe changes, props, specific mic selections, as well as souvenirs. Souvenirs vary with songs chosen and special occasions. Such examples are teddy bears, flowered leis, scarves, key chains, and CDs. History is covered throughout every show, there are cases of audience participation, plus a "Meet & Greet" session afterwards for pictures, autographs, and special purchases. And, since Brian knows so many songs, special requests are never a problem. Need some ideas? Take a look at his SONGLIST below!"
.............AUTHENTIC WARDROBE LIST:.............
- Various '50s jackets (Pink, Blue, Red, Ivory, Blue & White pinstripe, Grey tweed, Brown tweed, Cream tweed)
- Gold Lame Jacket/Suit
- Blue Jean outfit (from movie "Loving You")
- Teddy Bear suit (from movie "Loving You")
-"Jailhouse Rock" jail outfit (from movie "Jailhouse Rock")
- Grey Sweater/Black pants (Baby I Don't Care outfit from movie "Jailhouse Rock")
- Brown shirt, brown scarf, black pants (from movie "King Creole")
- Ivory blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (Trouble outfit from movie "King Creole")
- Black Tuxedo (from 1960 Frank Sinatra Timex Special)
-"G.I. Blues" uniform (from movie "G.I. Blues")
- Red Hawaiian shirt/Khaki pants (from movie "Blue Hawaii")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Yellow tie, Black pants (Rock-A-Hula outfit from movie "Blue Hawaii")
- Light blue jean shirt/Blue jean pants (from movie "Follow That Dream")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (I Don't Wanna Be Tied outfit from movie "Girls!Girls!Girls!")
- Black Suit (Return To Sender outfit from movie "Girls!Girls!Girls!")
- Dark Grey blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (from movie "It Happened At The World's Fair")
- Cream Tweed blazer, White shirt, Black tie, Black pants (Bossa Nova Baby outfit from movie "Fun In Acapulco")
- Cream Tweed blazer (Come On Everybody outfit from movie "Viva Las Vegas")
- Red Blue Jean jacket, Light Blue Jean shirt, Blue Jean pants (from the movie "Roustabout")
- Black shirt/Black pants (from movie "Girl Happy")
- Deep Blue blazer, White shirt, Black pants (from movie "Spinout")
- Black blazer, Maroon turtleneck, Grey pants (from movie "Easy Come, Easy Go")
- Blue "Speedway" jacket (from movie "Speedway")
- White Suit (from movie "Trouble With Girls")
- Black Leather outfit (from 1968 Comeback Special)
- 1970s Flowered Puffy Shirt
- 1970s Red Puffy Shirt/Black Pinstripe Pants (TTWII Rehearsal outfit)
- 1970s Light Blue Puffy Shirt
- White Concho Jumpsuit
- Blue Pinwheel Jumpsuit
.............Brian is available for any event:.............
-All Holiday Events
-Arts & Crafts Shows
-Car Shows/Cruise Ins
-High School/Family Reunions
-Political Party Rallies
-Retirement Facilities/Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Centers
...Shows are offered with a few options to accommodate any event....
........These are based on your available space and budget:.........
- One man show with Professional Backing Tracks
- 3-piece Band ("The Dempseys" - ONLY used for '50s Shows)
- 5-piece Band (The Comeback Special)
- 7-piece Band ("Exspence Account Showband" without Horns)
- 10-piece Band ("Exspence Account Showband" with Horns)
..........Singing Telegrams are performed with two choices:..........
- Small portable speaker with Microphone and Music
*NOTICE: "BRINGING IT BACK" PRODUCTIONS REALIZES THAT EVERY EVENT IS DIFFERENT IN VENUE, SIZE, AND BUDGET. PRICE RANGE SHOWN REFLECTS THE SMALLEST OFFERED GESTURE (THE PHONE-A-FRIEND) ALL THE WAY UP TO THE LARGEST SIZED BAND OFFERED. WE WILL BE GLAD TO WORK WITH YOU WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE. NO MATTER WHICH OPTION YOU CHOOSE, YOU WILL BE SATISFIED IN THE END! _________________________________________________________
"I assure you, he is something else! I promise, you won't be disappointed!"