Matt Davis is a professional, full-time, DJ and Master Of Ceremonies who has specialized in wedding receptions, corporate events and large gatherings for his entire adult life.
Throughout his career, he has worked at some of the top radio stations in New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore including national radio programs on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Matt has been a television host on WBAL-TV 11 here in Baltimore for almost a decade, and he is the Master Of Ceremonies that large corporations, like Marriott, call to MC their national meetings.
He has entertained at over a thousand wedding receptions, numerous corporate events and large clubs over the years. Let Matt bring his years of experience and polished skills to your celebration! Contact Matt today to schedule your free consultation meeting and get your price quote!
Here is what former clients have said:
Former Baltimore Raven AQ Shipley and his wife Cammie had this to say:
"Matt Davis simply the best. After interviewing several DJ's for our wedding, we left our interview with Matt saying 'THIS IS OUR GUY!' And we couldn't be any more happy with his service. His voice, his organization, his friendliness, and his music selection are all top notch. If you want a DJ that gets the party going, and keeps it going, and makes the wedding process EASY, then THIS IS YOUR GUY!! THANK YOU MATT!! 2 thumbs UP!!"
Trudi Wright - Ryan Homes / NVR
"Matt Davis is truly AMAZING! He is a true professional and the best DJ ever! His knowledge in knowing exactly what his clients want at their event, enables him to provide ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC music, the hottest hits and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Matt has been the DJ at our Corporate Holiday Party for the past 3 years and has truly made each of our events a night to remember and a huge success."
Dr. Sanford Siegel, MD - President/CEO - Chesapeake Urology
"We were very impressed with Matt at our company celebration! He was professional & easy to work with, and on the day of our event he read our crowd perfectly and kept things fun and lively. He really blew us away with his talent! I highly recommend him."
Just some facts for people who are looking for the "most inexpensive DJ" they can find:
AFTER THE VOWS...
* 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
* Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
* During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
* When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
* 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.