Imagine running into one of your guests 6 months after your event. They say to you “You were the most beautiful bride, we had so much fun and your band was incredible! You threw the best wedding we've ever been to.” Our clients choose to work with us because there is no other band out there that does what we do. Our mission is to serve you and your guests above all else, and give you the most wonderful, amazing, fun and memorable time.
When we started this business, we decided to step away from the "status quo" of wedding bands. The excessive expense, additional costs, tons of breaks, and non-customized planning process are not acceptable to us. Our approach is incredibly unique and I can't wait to tell you more. With transparent and easy-to understand pricing starting at $1600, we guarantee to give you an experience that will leave you and your guests impressed. Be it an acoustic duo for a cocktail hour or small party, or a 10 piece band with Horn Ensemble and Percussion for an elegant affair, we have the experience and expertise to put together an amazing, completely customized package to meet your specific needs.
The Platinum Star Band is fully licensed and insured, and recognized by the National Association of Mobile Entertainers as a legitimate and trustworthy business...meaning that the people that work with us have a stress and worry free experience from the start. We may be new to Gigmasters, but with over 16 years of playing professionally, accolades and awards on The Knot, and the most incredible reviews, we've done it all. Reach out today for more information!
BY BOOKING US, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ATTEST AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Any changes to location or timing must be furnished to the band within 30 days of the event.
2.Show will be a musical performance with musical content decided by Band in conjunction with the Client. Band will be responsible for the means and the delivery of said performance.
-On occasion and in the case of an emergency, it may be necessary to use substitute musicians (deps). This is a back-up if any musician takes unwell, is injured, or for any other reason unable to be there. There will be no reduction to the fee. A sub does not constitute grounds for cancellation.
-Breaks: Band will take short breaks as appropriate
3. Deposit is due at the time of booking. The remainder of the fee will be either paid through gigmasters, or via cash or certified check, the day of the performance.
4. In the event of a cancellation by the client, the following fees will be charged:
-90+ days before the engagement date 0% of the remaining fee.
-60 to 90 days before the engagement date 50% of the remaining fee.
-30 to 60 days before the engagement date 75% of the remaining fee.
-Within 30 days of the engagement date 100% of the remaining fee.
5. Force Majeure. In the event Show cannot reasonably be put on because of unpredictable occurrences such as an act of nature, government, or catastrophic event, the deposit of Fee is non-refundable, but no other portion of Fee is due, and the parties may negotiate a substitute Show on the same terms as this Agreement save for the time of Show, with no further deposit of Fee due, in which case a new Agreement reflecting this will be signed by the parties. No further damages may be sought for failure to perform because of force majeure.
6. Food and Drink. Band requests the opportunity to eat either during cocktail hour or separately during dinner. Music will be played during any and all breaks.
7. The Band will provide all necessary sound equipment, instrumentation, and lighting equipment. Sufficient time must be provided by venue for setup and sound check, at least 2 hours prior to show start time. Venue MUST provide at least one dedicated, unshared electric circuit for power (2 dedicated circuits is preferable). Please note that the lighting is only for the stage and not for the full venue or dance floor. The Band's equipment is not for use by guests unless previously agreed, and this is only at the bands discretion.
8. Client warrants that Venue will be of sufficient size to safely conduct Show, that Venue is of stable construction and sufficiently protected from weather, and that there will be adequate security and/or emergency medical responders available if foreseeably necessary.
9.Client indemnifies and holds Band harmless for any claims of property damage or bodily injury caused by Show attendees.
10. If any portion of Agreement is in conflict with any applicable law, such portion will become inoperative, but all other portions of Agreement will remain in force.
11. Interpretation. Agreement will be interpreted according to the laws of the United States of America and the state of New York.