RAINING HORSESHOES— COUNTRY and WESTERN MUSIC BAND!
The Norco California-based band, Raining Horseshoes perform an exciting blend of traditional and contemporary C&W music. Their high-energy Country music, Western music celebrating the life of the cowboy, Honky Tonk, Bakersfield sound, and Country Rock performances entertain crowds of all ages.
"You did it again…! The Saturday Rodeo Dance was packed … judging from the crowds on the dance floor – they were all very pleased with your music. You and your guys do a great job!” – Industry Hills Charity Pro Rodeo 2002 - 2012
Currently, Raining Horseshoes entertains regularly at concerts, festivals, fairs, rodeos, nightclubs, private parties, fundraisers, equestrian shows, and for school, veterans, charity and corporate events.
The band performs the best of C&W music, from classics to the latest Top 40 hits by artists like Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Marty Robbins, Chris Ledoux, Ian Tyson, Dave Stamey, Zac Brown Band, Gary Allan, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean and their own radio ready originals.
The fun and camaraderie on stage is captured in the music, and their performances always provide a crowd-pleasing show. Raining Horseshoes grabs an audience with powerful, heart-felt ballads and entertaining danceable favorites, and keeps them on their feet for hours - always yelling for more. Whether performing the “Star-Spangled Banner” or “She's Country”, the strong lead vocals, tight backup harmonies and the professional musicianship of Raining Horseshoes have kept audiences entertained, enthusiastic fans singing along, and dancers on the dance floor throughout the west for over a decade!
Raining Horseshoes has performed at:
· The Gabriel Foundation's Annual Industry Hills Charity Pro Rodeo 2012 – 2002
· City of Brea Annual Fourth of July Country Fair 2012 - 2001
· National Day of the American Cowboy 2010, Norco
· California Finals Rodeo (CFR) 2008, 2004, Norco
· Guts and Glory Bull Ride 2008 Norco
· Norco HorseWeek IPRA Rodeo 2009 - 2004
· Orange Park Acres (OPA) Annual Horse Trail fundraisers 2013/2012/2010/2009/2008/2007/2006
· City of Brea "Brea Fest" 2009/2004
· 15th Annual Chino Fair PRCA Rodeo 2004
· 20th Annual Norco Mounted Posse PRCA Rodeo 2004
· Norco Valley Fair 2010/2004
· San Bernardino County Sheriff's Rodeo 2003
· San Dimas Western Days Rodeo 2003
· City concerts including Huntington Beach (Bella Terra), Cerritos Town Center and Long Beach Town Center
· Concerts on the Lake, Woodbridge Village, City of Irvine 2006/2003/2001/2000
· Cowboy Palace, Swallows Inn, Brandin' Iron, Cowboy Country, Crazy Horse
· House of Blues, Coach House, Galaxy Concert Theatre
· Concerts-in-the-Park" City of Brea 2002, City of La Habra 2001, City of Placentia 2000/1999
· City of Whittier Uptown Festival 2001/2000
· City of Placentia Street Fair 2000
· City of Carson Country & Western Fair 2002/1999
· Orange County Social Services Agency & Orangewood Children's Foundation 6th Annual Foster Parent Appreciation Banquet Western BBQ 2001
· Cowboys / Cowgirls for a Cure Foundation and the 43rd Annual Portuguese Bend National Horse Show to benefit the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles