Note: Selecting "No" will opt you out of receiving leads for Kids' Birthday Parties. You can always update your settings for this and other event types in the Profile tab by editing Event Type Selections.
Corporate Speaker from Hayward, CA - Will travel up to 10 miles
MEMBER SINCE 2015
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
$250 - $2000
ACCEPTS ONLINE PAYMENTS
Reframing Workplace Mental Health: What Every Leader Must Know
This 60 to 90-minute presentation offers an overview of the highly acclaimed Wellness Works approach to the issues of mental health in the workplace, framed through the lens of psychological health and safety, disability rights, and human resources and business best practices. Participants will:
* Expand awareness of the prevalence and impact of mental health issues on organizations
* Question their own and others' attitudes and assumptions about employees who are struggling with performance issues
* Consider how current organizational policies, practices and culture impact employees who have mental health issues
* Gain valuable insight from contact with productive employees who live with a mental illness
through videos of real people sharing their stories
Be Well to Do Well: An Integrated Model for Employee Well-being
Passion at Work: The Power of Intrinsic Motivation
According to Gallup, 80% of people are unhappy in their work. That means that only 20% of us are happy and fulfilled in the work that we're doing. What a waste of human talent, energy, and skill! Not to mention the financial costs to the organization related to stress, poor health, and turnover. This session is an introduction to The Passion Test for Business, a new approach to employee engagement that helps individuals:
* Get clear on their unique value contribution in the market and what's most meaningful for them in the work they do
* Experience greater passion, fulfillment, commitment, and joy in their daily lives both at home and at work
SHARE THIS VENDOR
Please note Lisa G. Jing - Synergy at Work, Inc.
will also travel to San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, San Leandro, Union City, Fremont, Oakland, Alameda, Dublin, Newark, Piedmont, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Redwood City, San Mateo, Danville, Sunol, Menlo Park, Moraga, Alamo, Belmont, Diablo, Palo Alto, Rheem Valley, San Carlos, Atherton, Alviso, Burlingame, Emeryville, Moffett Field, Orinda.