GigMasters is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Copywriter to join our growing team. This person would be responsible for researching, writing, and managing content that supports GigMasters’ marketing objectives. The Marketing Copywriter will be heavily involved in email marketing and will play a crucial role in helping the Senior Marketing Manager meet required revenue goals. He/she will also work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to develop robust email workflows for both the vendor and client side of the business. The Marketing Copywriter will also assist on an as-need basis with other writing endeavors including, but not limited to social media, article creation, blog posts, e-newsletters, and press releases.
- Develop and write email campaigns to facilitate the initiatives of both the lead generation and member revenue teams
- Help with member/client emails
- Write member-focused product announcements, updates and other news
- Proactively repurpose content across different media – (e.g. a blog post can be used in an email workflow for leads, etc.)
- Interview and write articles that showcase GigMasters’ amazing members
- Craft articles and blog posts that attract event vendors and generate new leads
- Assist with social marketing efforts as needed
Job Success Measured By
- Ability to complete marketing initiatives in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all copywriting is clear, concise, and mobile friendly
- Efficiency in completing projects by estimated deadlines
- Effective collaboration with others
- High-energy, self-motivated individual who feels passionate about helping event professionals do what they love for a living!
- Exceptional, persuasive writing skills, with the demonstrated ability to write for and connect with small business owners.
- Some past experience in email marketing or marketing automation preferred.
- 1-3 years of work experience in content writing and communications.
- Experience with journalistic interviewing, editorial writing, promotional copywriting desiredPortfolio of writing samples, preferably with a variety of formats and audiences.
- Demonstrated track record of using communications to achieve specific goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface across multiple departments.
- Ideal candidate possesses Bachelor’s Degree in English/Communications/Marketing or a related field.
Let's do this!
Want to be our next Marketing Copywriter? Send us the following and get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including 5 things we should know about you
- Writing sample
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States.