Product Quality Specialist
You want to learn the ins and outs of a high volume, e-commerce business, how features are developed and brought to market. You have an eye for detail and a passion for creating products people love.
GigMasters' product development team is looking for a Product Quality Specialist to join our team and become an integral part of our Agile software development process. You will learn fast and contribute directly to every product that GigMasters puts into market. We move quickly and think big. The challenges we take on are highly rewarding and have a direct impact on our business.
What you'll do
At GigMasters, we include quality throughout the development process rather than an afterthought. The Product Quality Specialist will lead quality initiatives within the team and formalize how we include quality in every aspect of our process. As a member of the product development team, you will work closely with the Product Owner, Development, Creative, and Account Services to establish and execute the process of testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
You will be fully immersed in all aspects of Web and mobile development including requirements gathering, behavior driven development, test driven development, customer support research, web testing and mobile testing. You will learn test automation, how to work with User Stories, how to create test plans, and lead all quality initiatives. You will be testing our User Interfaces, Mobile Applications, Full Featured API and the internal applications that power GigMasters’ business. The Product Quality Associate is responsible for ensuring that when delivered, our software meets the needs, goals, and expectations of our customers.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross functional team
- 1-3 years' experience as a business analyst, project manager, product manager, tester or developer for a software development organization
- A desire to push our products to the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- A constant need to find and learn new technologies
- A passion for what you do
- A drive to get things done
- Internship or fulltime work at a software development or software as a service related company
- Working applications of your own
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum
Perks and Benefits
We're a tight-knit group. We hold regular company events, we believe in celebrating company milestones, and we hang together after work. Yes, we have a ping pong table, and we close early on Fridays in the summer, but it is teamwork, passion, and hard work that truly define us. Benefits include excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k matching after 90 days. Paid company smartphone after one year.
Let's do this!
Want to be our Product Quality Specialist? Send us the following and get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including 5 things we should know about you
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States. Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position: Monday — Friday (with occasional weekend coverage as needed).