Digital Marketing Manager
Does the challenge of taking a successful online marketing strategy to the next level excite you? Then, read on.
GigMasters.com, the top event booking service, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who has consistently achieved positive revenue results by creating marketing programs that integrate organic, paid and social strategies. In this new role at the company, you will be responsible for developing and managing all SEM activities to help GigMasters meet its aggressive traffic and conversion goals. An expert in web marketing tactic with an insatiable appetite for the latest in digital marketing, you are seeking a position that require skill, innovation, leadership, and collaboration.
Remote work arrangement possible.
Goals of the Position
- Drive incremental website and mobile traffic, with a primary focus on increasing client traffic and event requests
- Design and manage paid advertising campaigns for optimal profitability
- Help direct the company's content strategy as it expands into new categories
- Develop and implement an SEM plan
- Manage organic strategy, identifying opportunities to improve page visibility, page structure and keyword use
- Manage ad campaign budget with the goal of optimizing text ads, display ads and keywords for maximum ROI
- Work closely with social team to ensure that social efforts maximize search visibility
- Drive search optimization by employing techniques like keyword discovery and link audits
- Provide intelligence to organization for latest local, mobile and social best practices
- Identify new ad opportunities, including creative, keyword and media placement
- Initiate multivariate testing to optimize search traffic and sales conversions
- Collaborate with technology department to ensure use of architectural best practices
- Provide regular reporting and insightful analytics to Leadership Team
- Demonstrate awareness and curiosity about SEM updates and their application to GigMasters' business
- Must possess 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or ecommerce, with proven track record of driving consistently impactful results
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Strong familiarity with SEM management suites
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of setting strategy, implementing and managing search campaigns and PPC programs – should include experience with all major search engines
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices, social marketing, web architecture and web development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface across multiple departments
- Strong analytics, report-building and problem-solving skills
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field
Perks and Benefits
We're a tight-knit group. We hold regular company events, we believe in celebrating company milestones, and we hang together after work. We have a ping pong table in the office. We close early on Fridays in the summer. Did we mention that after one year here, everybody gets a smartphone— and we pay for your plan? Other benefits include excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with matching.
Let's do this!
Want to be our next Digital Marketing Manager? Send us the following and get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including 5 things we should know about you
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States. Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.