- Internship (Part-Time)
- Posted 9/27/12
- Apply Now
Do you love parties, music and entertainment? If so, read on! GigMasters.com, based in South Norwalk, CT, is seeking an intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to learn more about GigMasters and to help provide the absolute best experience for GigMasters clients. Interns will have an opportunity to work alongside team members to gain exposure to various segments of the event planning industry.
GigMasters.com is the number one event entertainment booking service, guiding party planners and hosts to the right entertainment for every event. We’ve helped facilitate more than 180,000 bookings, including over 30,000 in 2012. The site was founded in 1997, so technically we're not a startup, but the youthful atmosphere, fast-paced work environment and regular happy hours kind of make us feel like one. Our office is in South Norwalk, Connecticut, close to the train station and a ton of great restaurants and bars. Visit GigMasters.com to Meet the Team and learn more about the talented people behind GigMasters.
What you'll do
- Help GigMasters clients find and book the perfect entertainment for their special events
- Research entertainment and marketing trends
- Support the company's efforts to use social media to interact positively with our customers (via Twitter, Facebook, MySpace)
- Spotlight venues and GigMasters events on our blog
- Manage and update client database
- Assist with production of GigMasters events
- Engage in projects that further the company's mission
What you bring to the table
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Overall GPA of 2.5 or above
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- A positive attitude and strong desire to learn
- Paid Internship:
- $12 per hour
- Unpaid Internship:
- The intern must receive academic credit through his/her university for their work and will receive a transportation stipend.
- Length of Internship:
Let's do this!
Want to intern at GigMasters? Send Courtney Pandolfi the following to get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including 5 things we should know about you
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States.