Web Developer - AngularJS, iOS, Android and .NET
You are an engineer and code poet. You develop applications people love to use. You want a direct connection to the people who interact with your software on a daily basis. You thirst for learning and want to work in an Agile team with a desire to constantly push forward.
We are GigMasters.com, the number one event entertainment booking service based in South Norwalk, CT.
What you'll do
What you bring
- BS in Computer Science or Design or related field
- A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross functional team
- A constant need to find and learn new technologies
- A passion for what you do
- A drive to get things done
- Strong experience using object oriented programming in a web environment
- 3-5 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience on the .NET platform
- Hands on experience with an ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, etc)
- Working applications of your own
Perks and Benefits
We're a tight-knit group. We hold regular company events, we believe in celebrating company milestones, and we hang together after work. Yes, we have a ping pong table, and we close early on Fridays in the summer, but it is teamwork, passion, and hard work that truly define us. Benefits include excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k matching after 90 days. Paid company smartphone after one year.
Let's do this!
Want to be our Web Application Developer? Send us the following and get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including your answers to these 3 questions:
- If you were building an application from scratch, what technologies would you use and why?
- Discuss one technology challenge that you have not yet completed and how you propose to complete it.
- What has been your most satisfying coding achievement?
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States. Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position: Monday — Friday (with occasional weekend coverage as needed).