Expert in Internet and Social Media Marketing, Innovation, Change Management, Motivation, Artificial Intelligence - Award Winning Physicist, #1 Best-Selling Author, CEO & High Profile Media Personality
Louis Del Monte is a recognized expert in Internet and social media marketing, innovation, change management and motivation. He is widely considered a top futurist on artificial intelligence technology. As an award-winning physicist, #1 bestselling author, CEO and former Honeywell Executive Director, he shares his "scientific" and "real world" experience to deliver keynotes and workshops that are memorable and make a difference. You may have read one of his popular science books. You are likely either using or within an arm's length of a technology innovation or invention he and his team developed. For your next event, book the man who has literally changed the way we work, play and, even, make war.
For over thirty years, Louis Del Monte was a leader in the development of microelectronics and sensors for IBM and Honeywell. As a Honeywell Executive Director, Del Monte had P&L responsibility for $100 million annual bookings/sales, and directed hundreds of professionals to achieve corporate goals. Del Monte is the recipient of the H. W. Sweatt Award for Scientific/Engineering Achievement and the Lund Award for Human Resource Management Excellence. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in physics and chemistry and a Master of Science degree in physics.
In 2002, he formed a Internet marketing agency (Del Monte Agency) and was an early pioneer in the field of Internet marketing and social media. Louis Del Monte presents informative, instructive, and entertaining keynotes and workshops. Previous programs include:
* Internet and Social Media Marketing - How an award winning physicist uses a scientific approach to Internet and social media marketing resulting in more clients and products sold?
* Manage and Lead Change to Thrive in Turbulent Times - How a CEO and former Honeywell Executive Director uses “battle proven” strategies to manage and lead change to thrive in turbulent times
* Make Innovation an Organization's Culture - An award-winning physicist, inventor and CEO demonstrates how to make innovation an organization's culture. Learn how to schedule inventions to meet contract requirements
* The Science of Success – An award-winning physicist, #1 bestselling author, CEO and former Honeywell Executive Director helps you understand the science that underpins success
* How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming our Lives - Amazon's #1 bestselling author on artificial intelligence provides exceptional insight into how artificial intelligence is transforming our lives at work, play and war
Numerous testimonials attest to the effectiveness of Del Monte's engaging speaking style. Occasionally, Del Monte uses a magic effect to encourage audience engagement and illustrate a key point.
Please feel free to contact Louis Del Monte to discuss how his keynotes/workshops will enhance your next event.
Books, Articles, Media Coverage
Louis Del Monte has published three bestselling books: Unraveling the Universe's Mysteries (2012), How to Time Travel (2013) and The Artificial Intelligence Revolution, which became Amazon's #1 bestseller on artificial intelligence (2014).
How to Time Travel and The Artificial Intelligence Revolution, have received critical acclaim from Kirkus Reviews:
"Time travel-its possibilities, potential and primary obstacles-gets a levelheaded review from a physicist in this lucid, optimistic book." (2013)
“Blending hard science and sci-fi, physicist Del Monte (How to Time Travel, 2013, etc.) warns of the implications of strong artificial intelligence machines… The book's well-structured arguments, glossary and lucid prose make it perfectly suited to laymen.” (2014)
Business Insider “By 2045 The Top Species Will No Longer Be Humans, And That Could Be A Problem”, Author, Dylan Love, July 5, 2014.
The Huffington Post, Time Travel to the Future Is Real,” Mar. 28, 2013
The Huffington Post, “Dark Energy Explained -- A New Theory,” Mar. 11, 2013
The Tom Barnard Show, KQRS, Minneapolis, July 24, 2014
Dan Cofall Show, 1900 AM, Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX, July 10 & 17 2014
The Alan Colmes Radio Show, Fox News Radio, July 9, 2014
Late Night Counsell, John Counsell, AM580/CFRA, Ottawa, Canada, June 26, 2014
The Joe Show, Joe Teehan, AM 930 Progressive Talk Radio, Bellevue, WA. June 11, 2014
From My Mama's Kitchen, Johnny Tan, FMMK Talk Radio, Dallas, TX. June 17, 2014
Orlando in the Morning , Brian Orlando, WFAS AM, Westchester, NY, May 13, 2014
Twitter (@DelMonteLouis1) – Over 22,500 Followers
Facebook – Over 7,500 Likes and a post reach of 30,000 – 50,000 per week
Google+ – Over 10,500 Followers and over 1,700,000 Post Views
Blog – Average 3,000 visitors per month