Most wedding sites are aimed squarely at the young, first-time bride. It makes sense, it's much easier to inspire romance when you're talking about young, fresh-faced love. But what about when you're a little bit older, or when you already know that the wedding is easy, it's the marriage that takes a little work? That's why we present our top five songs for a second wedding, and just for fun, five more that might not really be appropriate.
5. In My Life - The Beatles
4. God Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
3. Til There Was You - from The Music Man
2. From this Moment - Shania Twain
1. The Second Time Around - Frank Sinatra*
* Do NOT get confused and play the Lady Gaga song of the same name instead!*
Five Inappropriate Songs for a Second Wedding
5. I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawamba
4. All My Exes Live in Texas- George Strait
3. Oops, I Did It Again - Britney Spears
2. Maybe This Time - from Cabaret
1. Feels Like the First Time - Foreigner
Looking for more great wedding entertainment ideas? Check out our wedding resource guide.