Earth Day is this weekend. There are lots of ways to make your wedding "greener" from buying a pre-loved wedding dress, to using in-season flowers. Why not also have a playlist that reflects your love of Mother Earth? We give you the Top 5 Earth Day inspired wedding songs, and five songs you should definitely avoid!
Top 5 Earth Day Inspired Wedding Songs
5. Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
4. Let the Sunshine In - from Hair
3. Greensleeves - Traditional folk song
2. Planet Earth - Duran Duran
1. Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
5 Earth Day Inspired Songs to Avoid at Your Wedding
5. American Idiot - Green Day
4. It's the End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
3. "Forget" You - Cee Lo Green
2. Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell (aka Paved Paradise)
1. Last Night on Earth - U2
(Photo from If the Ring Fits blog)