I don't know many little girls who haven't at some point dreamed of a magical Princess Birthday
! And this stunning Princess Birthday includes all the elements to make any birthday, a true fairytale!
Chris' unique styling of this magical princess party is what makes it so enchanting!! Here are some of her party styling tips to help you get the look:
* Create your own cupcake pedestals using small candlesticks from the dollar store, and an eclectic mix of china saucers. Glue Dots are used to hold the items together securely, and can be removed afterwards for care-free clean up.
* Design your own napkins with iron-on embellishments and cotton napkins (or simple fabric squares).
* Serve sandwich “wands” by cutting out shapes from peanut butter sandwiches and inserting a lollipop stick into the middle.
* Party atmosphere is easy to create with yards of ribbon hanging from trees or the ceiling.
* Hang an empty frame
from a tree branch for an instant photo booth
* Use a book shelf to serve snacks from. Line the back with fabric for the day using spray adhesive – follow directions on the can for “temporary use.”
* Get more bang for your buck by incorporating guest favors into the party itself
. Here, the designer cookies in cellophane and dress up attire can all be taken home as parting gifts.
GigMasters Editor's Note:
Every Princess party deserves a visit from a real Princess
! Surprise your little one on her big day with a fun visit from her favorite Princess character!
Party Credits: Concept & Styling: Chris Nease - Celebrations At Home Photography: Julie Renee Photography Princess Party Printables: Bird’s Party Princess Motif Cookies: Lori’s Place Tutus & Flower head bands: Cole Baby Tutu’s Tiaras & flower wands: Fluffy Tuffies Cupcakes: The Sweetest Thing Bakery