Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had a busy week last week. He had a birthday, an IPO and a secret wedding. Although like most in the "wedding media" I'm a little annoyed at him for cheating us out of a celebrity wedding story that we could have flogged for months, I still want to give him a little present. Especially since he got married on my 10th wedding anniversary. So, here are 5 songs Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan should have chosen for their wedding and 5 that are completely inappropriate!
Top 5 Songs for Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding
5. I Wanna Be Rich - Calloway
4. New Friend Request - Gym Class Heroes
3. Get By with a Little Help from My Friends - The Beatles
2. The Secret Wedding (Love theme from Braveheart)
1. Can't Buy Me Love - the Beatles
5 Inappropriate Songs for Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding
5. Mo Money, Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
4. If I Were a Rich Man - from Fiddler on the Roof
3. Material Girl - Madonna
2. I Need Some Money - John Lee Hooker
1. Follow Me Like Twitter - Chris Brown