When planning your child’s party, it can often be difficult to narrow down the entertainment options for your event since so many popular themes can work well with a variety of entertainers. As an example, when planning a circus party, clowns, magicians and face painters would all work well as entertainment for your party guests.Keep these top 5 tips in mind to help you decide on the best entertainment option for your party:
- Once you have decided on your party theme, research all entertainment options so you know all of your choices before deciding.
- Review your activity plan to see where you need the most help with entertainment for your party.
- Listen to your child. What type of entertainment is he most excited and interested in? For instance, if he loves magic, a magician would be a great choice for your circus party.
- Which entertainer fits your party theme best? If you are hosting a princess party, both a costumed character and a face painter would be appropriate. Interview both entertainers to make your decision.
- Know your budget. This will help you decide which entertainment option works best for your party.
Keep these tips in mind to help you narrow down your entertainment options and find the right entertainment for your party theme, child, and budget. What suggestions do you have for selecting the best performer for a child's theme party? Let us know in the comments below.