The Reagan Years is the East Coast's Original 80's tribute band (established 1996). This group has been headlining events to sold out crowds from the Atlantic Ocean to Hawaii and outside of the USA. Five talented musicians (both male and female lead voice) with five diverse vocal abilities enables this group to replicate uncanny versions of the Pop, New Wave, Heavy Metal and Rock hits of the Video Era. Imagine hits by A-Ha, Bon Jovi, Madonna, Journey, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Duran Duran, Joan Jett, Ramones, The Tubes, ToTo, G'N'R, Whitesnake, The Police, Def Leppard, Modern English, Go-Go's, ZZ-Top. Every song is a huge hit and you will want to sing along with every word! The band's stage performance is best of breed! While often imitated, the formula for The Reagan Years has never been duplicated and now that professionalism is available for multi-decade engagements.
Available for Corporate Events, Private Parties, Wedding Receptions. This band performs 80-90 shows per year!
- HangarFest, concert at Rider Jet Center, Hagerstown, MD, 1100 in attendance (@$20 ticket)
- Tarara Winery Concert Series over 1300 in attendance (@$19.90 ticket)
- Annapolis Towne Center Concert on Aug 28, attendance estimated at 2700
- Headline sold out Kegs & Corks Wine Festival, Crownsville, MD, Aug 2015 (approximate attendance 10,000)
- Headline artist for City Of Ocean City, Maryland's Independence Day concert on the beach.
- performed with Vertical Horizon, Fuel and Gin Blossoms at Pimlico Raceway (pre-Preakness event "Black Eyed Susan Day")
- performed sold out Big Cork grand opening outdoor event, Rohrersville, MD , May 2015
- Sold out Tally Ho Theatre, Leesburg VA (600 pre-sale tickets) March, 2015 (only performer)- opened for Loverboy at SOLD OUT performance in Ocean City, Maryland (May 2014)
- 2nd place Best Rock-Pop Band, reader's poll, MD Theatre Guide (2014)
- voted Best Band by readers of Frederick Magazine (2014, 2013 & 2012)
- featured and performed on FOX Channel 5 Morning Show, Washington DC (2012). view the performance
- featured at Discovery Channel's Silver Doc Gala at Fillmore Silver Spring (2012)
- featured entertainer at General Electric's Ronald Reagan centennial birthday celebration, Reagan Building, Washington DC. (2011)
- entertained over 8000 for the Official Tailgate Party of the 2010 Military Bowl held at the DC Armory.
- headline many special events including Big Night Baltimore, Harborplace's 30th Anniversary, and Frederick MD's 4th On The Farm Independence Day celebration with attendance approaching 11,000.
- headline concert series and annual events such as Herndon (VA) Friday Night Live, Towson (MD) Town Festival, SunFest and SpringFest, Ocean City (MD), Maryland Seafood Festival, Kent Island Rock N Run Festival
- members of The Reagan Years were the back up band for Eric Martin of MR BIG summer of 2010 and 2011.
- The Reagan Years has opened for Psychedelic Furs, Violent Femmes, KIX, The Smithereens, Starship and Uncle Kracker.
Want more than 80's music? No problem!
The Mixx is the alter ego of the wildly successful 80's tribute band The Reagan Years. The same 5 members perform hits from Elvis to Katy Perry!