As I Keynote, Motivational Speaker, I discovered several years ago that people are stressed! Their health is suffering as a result of that stress AND their career! Who feels like setting the world on fire when stress has you pinned to the ground!
Invest in your group - allow me to teach your team not only how to COPE with stress, how to manage and even CONQUER stress! As a professional pianist by training, I always incorporate music and humor and make the workshops FUN and upbeat. I do lots of interactive things so that people are not merely listening to a lecture! They participate!
Dealing with STRESS is key. People are tired, beat up and worn out. As the EMPLOYER - hear me - - - you MUST get the most from your team - - - you have investing in them daily ($$$). You cannot lose when you offer a workshop to help them help themselves. I have 2 unique targets because they are THE most requested. STRESS MGMT and MOTIVATION.
Stress Management is a key focus & educating. If we can empower your team with just 2 - yes 2 simple strategies, you'll be amazed. Talk about empowerment...learn to harness the power within. I can work with any theme or point of focus - - - and if you don't have one, I'm ready as well!
I have dedicated my life to serve as a Business Consultant, A Sales Trainer, A Motivational/Keynote Speaker.
Let's face it, life is complex. Leverage me to break through barriers holding your team back. Ask for a quick quote to know what it costs to educate your team….it's THE BEST investment your company can make! There is NO obligation to inquire. I keep my rates as low as possible - economy is tough. I want to work with your budget.
My career in SALES allows me to understand more clearly the absolute need to train and educate. I walk my talk! I have personally experienced how to "motivate" myself and keep momentum going. THE BODY DOES FOLLOW THE MIND. What are you doing to help your team?
Take a moment submit an inquiry. Again, there is NO COST to inquire. And should you decide I am a good fit, I PAY THE CLIENT BOOKING FEE.
If you have questions, asl. Don't let your team continue to struggle. Leverage new information....now!
I teach 2 simple strategies that will change your life - no hype - real powerful concepts. After years of speaking, here are just a sample of THE HOTTEST TOPICS taht produce RESULTS:
1. "Where The Boat Leaves From..." - Stress Mgmt Strategies - Motivational
2. "On The Edge" - Stress Mgmt/Inspirational
3. "The DOUBT WHISPERER" - Create Courage, Confidence
4. "Your Life On The Big Screen" - Self Assessment - Where Am I - Where Am I Going?
5. "Sometimes You're The Windshield...Sometimes You're The Bug!" – Stress Mgmt/Motivational
6. "What's In Your Suitcase?" - Teach Yourself To Win/Motivational
7. "Paddle Faster" ... hilarious and educational!
8. "Run For The Roses" - Discovering your inner "champion" ALREADY IN YOU!
9. "Twinkle Twinkle We Are STARS!" Affirmation, Motivational
10. "Do You Have The Fire?" Attitude Check, Motivational/Great For Sales and High Stress Jobs
11. "If You Want To Shine, You Have To Polish" - Self Improvement, Motivatioanl
12. "Where's YOUR Hamburger Happy Meal?" Strategies to THRIVE in Tough Times
13. "Prioritizing a Successful Life" - Great For People Who Are Spinning Their Wheels Going No Where!
14. "Maximizing Your Ride!" - Getting THE Most Fr Job and Home Life - Inspirational
15. "When All Else Is Gone, I Have A Song" - Confidence/Leadership
16. "Why Did I Do That" - Learn To Move Forward and Temper Failures
17. "Ladies: Start Your Engines" - Great For Ladies - Energizing/Motivational
18. "Guys Tear It Up!" - Men Love This! Can Be Tailored to BOTH Genders
19. "Sales Training 101" - great to re-ignite the talent you have. Learning to conquer fears/objections/creating trust in sales
20. "What's Your Story?" - what adjectives best decribe you? Is this who you really want to be or do we need new words?
21. "Unleash YOUR Power" - stuck? struggling? get yourself going
22. "Can't or WON'T?" One single change CHANGES everything!
23. "Flip A Coin - You're A Winner Either Way!" Creates Confidence, Leadership, Motivational
24. "What Will You Gain When You Lose?" - Dumping silly things that HOLD US BACK!
For more info, visit me also at gigsalad
You may call too if you don't want to submit a bid.
Elaine D Clark