- What types of online payments can I receive from my GigMasters clients?
GigMasters members may receive both online deposits and balances from clients through our secure payment server. You must first opt into these features from the “Billing Information” page located in the ‘account’ tab of your Control Panel.
- How can I set my membership to receive online payments from my GigMasters clients?
To enable online payments, view this video tutorial.
To set your GigMasters membership to receive online deposits and balances (or just online deposits) please follow these steps:
1. Log into your GigMasters Control Panel.
2. Click on the 'account' tab.
3. Choose the 'Billing Information' option.
4. Check the box below 'Enable Online Payments from Clients’ to authorize online payments.
5. Select from the options below.
6. Enter your banking information.
7. Click the 'Click Here ONCE To Update' button.
- Is it possible to enable my membership to accept online balance payments but not online deposits?
- Unfortunately, no. You can either set your membership to accept BOTH online deposit and balance payments or online deposit payments ONLY. This is to ensure that clients know exactly what they are paying for.
- Are my clients required to pay the deposits and balances online?
- No, we do not require clients to pay deposits and balances online. However if you wish to request that your clients make these payments online through our secure payment server, you are more than welcome to do so.
- How do I redeem an online payment?
Whenever you have an online payment ready to be redeemed you will be notified in the dashboard of your Control Panel and by email. To redeem on online payment please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Control Panel: https://www.gigmasters.com/controlpanel.asp
2. Click on the ‘account’ tab.
3. Click the ‘View’ link for ‘Transactions.’
4. Click the ‘Redeem’ link for the payment you are redeeming.
5. Click the button that reads: ‘Click here ONCE to redeem funds.”
Please allow between four to six days for the funds to transfer to your bank account.
- Is the online payment process secure?
- Yes, we use ACH which is completely secure. Your banking account information is stored in our database with the same level of encryption as are credit cards.
- Do I have to pay a fee for the online payment service?
- There are no additional fees for this service.
- Do my clients have to pay a fee for the online payment service?
- There really are no additional fees for this service!
- Should I make my online payments refundable or non-refundable?
- We recommend that you make your online payments non-refundable. However, if you do wish to make a deposit or balance payment refundable, please keep in mind that Gigmasters will hold the client's payment in escrow until the "refundable until" date arrives.
- Can clients use PayPal to pay my deposit or balance through GigMasters?
Yes, we do accept PayPal as a method of payment for client deposits and balances. These are the steps your client would need to take to make the online payment with PayPal:
1. They would log securely into their own Control Panel https://www.gigmasters.com/login.aspx using the section titled 'Client Login'
2. They would scroll down to the section titled 'Your Events'.
3. They would click the button that says 'Online Payment' in the row where your name is located. The button may be labeled 'Book Now' instead of 'Online Payment' if the booking fee was not yet paid.
4. On the next page, they would check off the appropriate boxes ('Deposit' and/or 'Balance Payment') and select 'PayPal' as the payment method.
5. They would then click the button that says 'Click here ONCE to complete booking'.
6. They would then be redirected to the PayPal website where they would complete the payment process.
Please be advised that your account must first be enabled to recieve online payments.