1) Go to your website where the youtube video is located.
2) Right click anywhere on the video and choose 'Watch On YouTube'
3) On YouTube, look for the box on the right hand side that says 'URL' and 'Embed'. You want the 'URL'. Highlight it and click CTRL - C.
4) In another tab or browser, go to http://keepvid.com
5) In the blue URL box, click CTRL - V. This will paste the URL into the box. Then click 'Download'
6) When the page reloads, there will be a green box in the middle of the page that says 'Download Links'.
7) Right click the 'Download' link for the low-res version and choose 'Save Target As'.
8) This will save an FLV video file to your computer which you can then upload to your press kit.