- Does GigMasters request reviews from my clients?
- Yes, we send a 'Review Request' email automatically the day after every gig. If the client has not submitted a review after 14 days we follow up with a reminder. Both emails contain an encrypted link which will bring the clients directly to a review form.
- My client doesn't know how to leave me a review. What do I tell them?
GigMasters will send all of your clients a 'Review Request' email the day after their event. The simplest way for a client to submit a review is to follow the link enclosed in that email. If for some reason they do not receive that email, clients they can also leave a review from their Control Panel.
Here are the instructions explaining how clients can leave vendor reviews. Please feel free to provide these instructions to your clients:
1. Go to the Gigmasters homepage at http://www.gigmasters.com/
2. Click "Sign In" on top of the page.
3. Enter your username and password under 'Client Sign In.' If you don't remember your login information, click the link in the 'Forgot your username or password?' section.
4. In your Control Panel, scroll down to the section titled 'Your Events'.
5. Click the 'Review' link near your vendor's name.
6. On the next page, follow the instructions to rate your vendor.
- What should I do if I receive a bad review?
- 1) Leave a Response - You're free to leave a response to any client reviews. This will allow all future clients to clearly read your side of the story.
2) Get Additional Reviews - Getting additional positive reviews will make one negative review less harmful. The more great reviews on your profile, the better you will look, so, keep booking!
3) Re-order your Reviews - It is up to you which reviews always appear on your profile and which only appear once 'Show More' is clicked. You also control the order of your reviews. This can all be done through your Control Panel.
- Under what conditions will GigMasters remove a client review?
- GigMasters will only remove a client review if provided with a valid court order finding that the disputed review is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- How can I post a response to a client review?
You are allowed to respond to any client review. Here's how:
1. Log into your Control Panel
2. Go to the 'leads' tab.
3. Enter the Gig ID# in the "Search by Gig ID#" field and click 'View.'
4. On the next page, click the link the 'Client Review' link.
5. On the next page, go to the area titled "Response."
6. Enter your response and click the 'Save' button.
- In what order do my client reviews appear on my profile?
- You have the ability to display your reviews in any order you'd like. To adjust the order of your reviews, visit the 'profile' tab of your Control Panel and click 'Edit' for 'Reviews.' You'll be able to make changes on the next page.
- I have multiple GigMasters memberships. Can I transfer my client reviews from one membership to the other?
- No. Client reviews are non-transferable.
- Can I control the order in which client feedback appears?
You have the ability to display your reviews in any order you'd like. To adjust the order of your reviews, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Control Panel.
2. Go to your 'profile' tab.
3. Click the 'Edit' link for "Reviews."
4. On the next page, use the 'Sequence' column to control the order in which your reviews appear.
Please be advised that once you change the order of your reviews, all new reviews will automatically go to the bottom of your list. Feel free to modify this at any time.
- How can I remind a client that I'd like them to submit a review for me?
You can trigger a single 'review reminder' email to your client via your Control Panel. This option will become available seven days after the event date and continue until you send a reminder, receive a review or six months pass after the event (whichever comes first).
1. Log into your Control Panel.
2. Go to your 'leads' tab.
3. Enter the gig ID# in the 'Search by Gig ID#' field and click 'Go.'
4. On the next page, in the 'Client' column, click '[feedback reminder]' for the client you are contacting.