"Deborah Hill is considered by many to be the best female vocalist in Colorado. She has a soaring powerhouse of a voice that can rock the house or sing a quiet ballad with a soulful tenderness that makes your heart ache a little. Deborah has her own elegant style and mixes it with a vibrant energy that is unforgettable."
Peter Weller, CMP Music
While new to Gigmasters, Deborah and her outstanding band, the Sugardaddies, have wowed audiences at hundreds of events, including corporate functions, wedding ceremonies and receptions, private parties, fundraisers, concerts and festivals.
Their success has taught them that pleasing a crowd of different musical tastes requires a wide variety of music. Their repertoire includes the best of 70' and 80's rock, Top 40, blues, contemporary country, swing, oldies, jazz and Motown. They also offer the flexibility of both female and male lead vocals and specialize in beautiful 3 and 4 part harmonies.
Deborah Hill is available as a duo or trio for more intimate events such as cocktail parties or mellow dinner music up to a full five or six piece dance band for larger events.
Make all of the music for your wedding day one simple, single choice! Deborah Hill and the Sugardaddies offer a special wedding ceremony and reception package that includes ceremony music as a duo (vocals and guitar or vocals and piano) or trio, (combination of vocals, guitar and piano) at a 50% discount off of your ceremony when you also book the reception as well.
Events sometimes need assistance in running smoothly. As the former owner of Elite Events, Deborah also brings her professional background to team with you and/or the onsite coordinator to assure that your event is stress free, allowing you to relax and enjoy your party! She is an experienced and outgoing emcee who perfectly understands how to keep your function flowing smoothly.
"We booked Deb Hill and the Sugardaddies for both our wedding ceremony and reception. Words can not express how much we loved them! Deb made everyone cry with her gorgeous voice at the ceremony and she and the band just kicked it at the reception. Upbeat, fun music to dance to, romantic slow dance songs too. The BEST band ever!!!"
Megan and Josh Bouman * Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"I have booked Deborah Hill and her group for several corporate events. They are a first class group, very professional and really know how to engage an audience. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an outstanding band at a reasonable price!"
Candace Porter, Director Evergreen Conference Center
* Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"Great sound? Check. Great look? Check. Band that made my birthday party the most memorable? Priceless!"
Jessica Garcia * Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"We first saw Deb Hill and her band perform a summer concert in the park. We were so impressed that we hired them for our 25th wedding anniversary party. One thing that we especially loved about them is that they played music for everyone. Our age, our parents age and even our mostly grown kids! Deb also had a lot of great suggestions that made the evening so much better than it would have been otherwise. All on top of being a fabulous singer!"
Joanne and Mike Kransky * Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"After going to other weddings, we knew what we didn't want in a band. We didn't want some cheesy "Wedding Singer" band. Deborah Hill and the Sugardaddies were fun, classy and did music from all genres, but only the good stuff. No Journey or Proud Mary! Very different from other bands we had checked out. We were very glad we picked them."
Elijah Broderick * Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"We have hired the Deborah Hill band for our company Christmas party for the last 3 years. They are so much fun and very smart about getting everyone involved. They always look so polished and have such a professional and friendly attitude. Very talented and very easy to work with.
Mary Huffman, Marketing Director, ESI Pro-Access Technologies
* Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
"We had a small wedding reception and for budget reasons needed a smaller group. We couldn't believe the full sound that just three people made! The music was just beautiful, exactly what we wanted. Deb was so kind and helpful. Our guests all told us how much they enjoyed the music. Thank you so much!"
Mia and Nick Meecher * Rated 5 stars out of 5 *****
Children's Birthday Parties
Sweet 16 Parties
Wedding Cocktail Hours
* Americano/Jump JiveBrian Setzer Orchestra
* Bad Moon Rising/Who'll Stop The RainCreedence Clearwater Revival
* Big River/Ring Of FireJohnny Cash
* Black Horse Under A Cherry TreeKT Tunstall
* Brown Eyed Girl/MoondanceVan Morrison
* Call MeBlondie
* Close To You/Pride&Joy/When The House Is RockingStevie Ray Vaughn
* Dancing In The Street/Heat WaveMartha Reeves & The Vandellas
* Don't Know WhyNorah Jones
* Fast As You/Guitars CadillacsDwight Yoakum
* Forget YouCee-Lo Green
* Game Of LoveMichelle Branch
* Get Out Of DenverBob Seger
* Get This Party StartedPink
* Give It Up Or Let Me GoDixie Chicks
* How High The MoonElla Fitzgerald
* I Believe I'm In Love With You/Anything You WantBonnie Raitt
* I Need You NowLady Antebellum
* I Saw Her Standing There/Honey Don't/All My Lovin'Beatles
* If You've Got Leaving On Your MindPatsy Cline
* I'm A BelieverSmashmouth
* Little White ChurchLittle Big Town
* Love Sneaking Up On YouJoss Stone
* Mountain Of LoveJohnny Rivers
* Mustang SallyWilson Pickett
* Old Time Rock and RollBob Seger
* Pink CadillacBruce Springsteen
* Poor Pitiful Me/You're No Good/Love Has No PrideLinda Ronstadt
* Pour MeTrick Pony
* Reelin' In The YearsSteely Dan
* Steve McQueen/The First Cut Is The DeepestSheryl Crow
* Sweet Home AlabamaLynyrd Skynyrd
* Take It Easy/Lyin' EyesEagles
* There Goes My Baby/Walkaway JoeTrisha Yearwood
* Whole Lotta Shaking Goin' On/Great Balls Of FireJerry Lee Lewis
In addition to Lakewood, Deborah Hill & The Sugardaddies will also travel to Denver, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Englewood, Arvada, Littleton, Morrison, Idledale, Indian Hills, Westminster, Kittredge, Aurora, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Commerce City, Evergreen, Dupont, Louviers, Eastlake, Conifer, Louisville, Henderson, Lafayette, Eldorado Springs, Boulder, Pine, Pinecliffe, Black Hawk, Buffalo Creek, Central City
and many other locations in and around the Lakewood area.
Join GigMasters. Get more gigs.
GigMasters is the place for entertainers and vendors to get gigs. Sign up today
and start getting booked.