Business Development Manager
GigMasters.com is seeking an experienced business development professional to join our marketing team. As Business Development Manager, you will be a key part of our effort to rapidly grow our event vendor database. Your one and only goal will be to attract large groups of new vendors by building relationships with targeted organizations and businesses. This is an exciting role for someone who loves the challenge of forging new relationships and creating win-win situations! The right candidate will be extremely self-driven, articulate, creative, persuasive, web-minded and organized. A tall order, perhaps! But, if you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to meet you.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to create a multi-category plan that fits GigMasters’ growth objectives
- Forge relationships with businesses and organizations in key target categories
- Develop and deliver effective customized presentations
- Regularly attend tradeshows, conferences, and networking events
- Actively participate in online communities to develop and nurture relationships
- Build and report on status of pipeline
- Extensive travel and work-from-home
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in business development or affiliate sales for an e-commerce/web service company
- Deal experience is helpful; comfortable with contract terms and negotiations
- Ready to be persistent and outbound, representing GigMasters in external relationships and pursuing them proactively
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms: written, conversational, negotiations, presenting
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Passion for networking and deal making
- Regular travel / work from home option
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, at minimum
Perks and Benefits
We're a tight-knit group. We hold regular company events, we believe in celebrating company milestones, and we hang together after work. Yes, we have a ping pong table, and we close early on Fridays in the summer, but it is teamwork, passion, and hard work that truly define us. Benefits include excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k matching after 90 days. Paid company smartphone after one year.
Let's do this!
Want to be our next Business Development Manager? Send us the following and get the ball rolling:
- Cover letter including 5 things we should know about you
No recruiters, headhunters, or agencies please. Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the United States. Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.