The Fourth of July is coming up so of course we needed to have a patriotic wedding song list for all of those couples taking advantage of a three day summer weekend for their wedding. Our sister blog, Life of the Party, had it easy coming up with their Fourth of July song list, but Born in the USA isn't exactly wedding party material and American Woman is only a good choice if you hate the bride.
So, here are the top 5 patriotic wedding songs
5. American Girl - Tom Petty (especially good for Father/Daughter dance)
4. American Pie - Don McLean (especially good for when everyone is too drunk to notice how freaking long this song is)
3. Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
2. Pink Houses - John Cougar Mellencamp
1. Only in America -Brooks & Dunn