Wedding season: a time when budding romances blossom into marriages! There are so many beautiful aspects about weddings, but this month we’ve decided to focus on one of our favorite details: flowers! So, we want you to send us your floral photos from any wedding related event. It can be a picture of the centerpieces from your reception, snapshots of your boutonniere, the flower girl at your ceremony, or even the arrangements from your bridal shower. If your photo receives the most votes, you’ll take home some pretty lovely prizes. Here are the details…
How to Enter
On Facebook: “Like” our Facebook page, then upload as many original flower-themed photos as you’d like directly through the contest app. Be sure to provide proper credit if the photo if someone else (i.e. a professional photographer) took the photo.
On Instagram: “Follow” our Instagram account, then enter as many photos as you’d like by mentioning @gigmasters and using the hashtag #GMLoveinBloom
How to Win
Share the contest with your friends, and have them vote for your photo! Any user can vote once per photo per day, after they’ve “Liked” the GigMasters Facebook page.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a contest if there wasn’t a package blooming with goodies. If your photo has the most votes, you’ll win:
- Garden Bon Bons: These adorable garden “treats” are actually molds of soil designed to grow Yarrow, Birds Eye, Godetia, Baby’s Breath and other beautiful flowers- all of which are hand selected for their unique ability to attract both birds and butterflies when in bloom.
- Hand-crafted wall art: This charming piece of art will look great hanging next to your wedding photos!
- $100 Visa Giftcard
What are you waiting for? Pick your prettiest flowers, then head on over to our contest page!
Official Contest Information and Regulations:
• All contest entrants must be 18 or older, a resident of the United States or Canada, and must follow GigMasters on the social platform of entry in order to participate.
• Proper photo credit is required.
• Entries will be accepted from June 2, 9:00 AM(ET) -June 16, 11:59 PM(ET).
• Voting will take place from June 17, 9:00 AM(ET)-June 27, 12:00 PM(ET).
• The winner will be announced on June 30.