Imagine being encouraged to make MISTAKES, take RISKS & embrace FAILURE. Chad J. Willett bridges the gap between the arts and business to help audiences maximize their creative potential with one of a kind keynotes and breakout sessions which include:
SMASH THE BOX is a a high energy, thought provoking, idea generating keynote presentation that includes a 3 step process for unlocking creativity in the workplace. Three step process includes:
* Identify- Discover their inner dialogue and the walls that form from them
* Smash- Use innovative strategies and techniques to re-imagine processes and procedures for the workplace
* Create- Create a space that defers judgment and embraces bold ideas
* Value- Generate original thoughts that add value to one's group, organization or company
THROUGH THE EYES OF A LEADER uses acting techniques as a framework to build confidence and leadership skills in its audiences. It includes live demonstrations where audiences walk away with a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as a leader. Techniques include:
* Command- Show an image of strength and confidence when dealing with co-workers and clients
* Focus- Develop the skill set to read your clients/ employees' body language, gestures and facial expressions
* Improvise- Learn the art of improvisation in the workplace and the principles associated with it
* Value- How you present yourself has a direct result on one's success.
CULTURE OF INNOVATION taps into the “7 Secrets of Silicon Valley's Innovation Culture”! The "Secrets" lay the foundation for groups to design a creative strategy that works for their organization in regards to culture, environment and innovation. Secrets include:
* Innovating With Customers- focuses on the quality of the customer's experience as a factor of differentiation
* Cross Fertilization- Allows seeds of creativity to be planted in one's work environment
* Idea Pool- Generate ideas, strategies and concepts that are outside the “typical” though patterns of your competition
* Value- Makes business as “usual”, unusual by infusing outside thinking into everyday thinking
Keynotes include a teleconference to discuss your groups' challenges, objectives, metrics & history along with an implementation strategy.
****Here is what people are saying about Chad J. Willett'****
"You had the entire audience engaged in your presentation. We were pleased with our session—great panelists and a lot of questions from the participants. " Janet Boston/ Executive Director Indiana Chamber of Commerce
"Chad was very professional and received a lot of praise from my peers, and superiors who attended the meeting. Wonderful presentation that resonated with all of us. Thanks so much!" Alex Bork/ IT Department, Nationwide Insurance (Gigmasters' Booking)
"Chad is not only a great actor, speaker, and effective communicator but he is extremely professional and dedicated to his craft. I highly recommend Chad J. Willett as a speaker for any organization seeking an innovative approach to building confident leaders." Veronica N. Farris/ Sr. Marketing Manager, Cardinal Health
"We had a great experience with Chad. He was really engaging and delivered an inspiring and useful message. I really think we will see the long term value from his framework." John Williamson/ VP, Finance Direct Energy (Gigmasters' Booking)
"I wanted to thank you for your outstanding presentation, Leadership Presence and Confidence Building through Acting Techniques, at the Mentoring Program launch for the Ohio Chapter of the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association (HBA). Your engaging performance received rave reviews for both the quality of the delivery and value of the information. Your Techniques we can all easily leverage in our roles as business leaders. Bravo!" K.C./ President, HBA Ohio
"Your presentation on SMASH THE BOX was excellent and provided great information that our members will hopefully incorporate in the workplace." Jill Bailey/ President, Kentucky City/ County Management Association (Gigmasters' Booking)
****Recent clients include:
Discover Card, Nationwide Insurance, Grange Insurance, Centric Consulting, Direct Energy, ITT Technical Institute, Slippery Rock University, Cardinal Health, Procter & Gamble, ECOT & more.
Chad spent 7 years in Los Angeles as a professional actor (SAG/AFTRA Member) where he was featured in the hit films “She's All That” with Freddy Prince Jr., “Halloween H2O” with Jamie Lee Curtis and “Can't Hardly Wait” with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
On the corporate side he has worked for three fortune 500 companies: Manpower, ITT Technical Institute and the Washington Post. As an entrepreneur he is the owner/ operator of Broadway2LA Acting Studio . Currently, he resides in Columbus, Ohio where he teaches classes at his acting studio.
For additional information on Chad J. Willett please go directly to his website.