Amazing Illusionist James Kellogg Jr. is the 2009/2010 International Brotherhood of Magicians Entertainer of the Year! He is a charismatic entertainer who will captivate your audience with his Award Winning style of magic that includes; Close-up Sleight of Hand, Parlor and Stage Magic. Whatever the occasion, James Kellogg, Jr. is a great choice!
With his unique blend of music and graceful visual stimulation, your guests will leave wanting more. He has an exceptional ability to gain audience participation, making it fun for everyone involved. Shows are appropriate for any age group.
From Intimate Cocktail Parties and Family Events, to 1 hour parlor magic stage productions, events can be customized to suit your needs. Just let us know how much time you have and we will create a perfect show for you and your guests.
For Trade Shows, James can create ideas to help build traffic and give your targeted audience good and positive feelings towards your business or product that they simply won't forget. He can customize any attraction to fit your budget & needs.
We also offer Strolling Magicians and Stage Illusionists), DJ's, Henna Tattoo Artists, Face Painters, beautiful and unique Candy Buffets - you name it - we've got the best of the best.
Make this event one they will be talking about for years to come!
Here is what you can expect when you hire Mr. Kellogg:
Magic performed up close and personal. Sleight of hand magic performed at a table, which even happens in the spectator's hands. It can be with a few people or as many as 20 to 35. It leaves a memory that will never be forgotten.
This is magic where the Magician moves around during the event. It encourages interactions with the guests. This is a way to start the evening with just the right touch.
Stage or Parlor Magic Show:
This is for a show either in a banquet room or on stage. It will be the feature of the event. Interactions with the audience are the main objective. Guaranteed to make them laugh and gasp, all in the same show.
Trade Show Magic
James Kellogg Jr. attracts crowds to your booth by integrating your sales and marketing messages into his customized sleight-of-hand. These high-impact presentations boost your booth's visibility while allowing him to qualify leads for your staff to target. Your exhibit will be an engaging, interactive experience that will get your message seen, heard and remembered by more people. That's the kind of effective exhibit that your company deserves to have.
* Member, Academy of Magical Arts, Inc. (Magic Castle)
* Member, International Brotherhood of Magicians
* Member, Society of American Magicians
* Member, Magic Guild of Southern California
* Member, The Magic Castle
* Member, American Board of Hypnotherapy
* Member, National Guild of Hypnotists
*WFA Western Fairs Association
*IAFE International Association of Fairs and Expositions
*NACA National Association of Campus Activities
*CADA California Association of Directors of Activities
* Headline Act for numerous stage productions including "A Magical Night", Brooks Theater, "A Night of Magic", Fallbrook Theater, and many more.
* Featured Corporate Magician for: Legoland California, Morton Salt, Southwest Airlines, Mercedes Benz, Allstate Insurance Co., Home Depot, United Airlines, Southern California Edison, Washington Mutual Bank, Hilton Hotels, Callaway Golf, Union Pacific Railroad, and many more.
* Notable Performances include: Legoland, Knott's Berry Farm, LA County Fair, Antelope Valley Fair, Santa Barbara Fair & Expo, Maui County Fair, Harrah's Rincon Casino, Pechanga Resort Casino and numerous private appearances at High Schools, Colleges and Universities
***Call for a free promotional package with DVD's of his Shows!!!!***
****ASK ABOUT OUR 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE!!!!****
* Experience - An upbeat, fun & fine-tuned show
* High Energy Fun - Music sets the mood
* Excellent References from thousands of shows
* California State PTA Approved
* CADA Member (California Association of Directors of Activities)
* WFA - Member (Western Fairs Association)
* IAFE - Member (International Association of Fairs and Expos)
We don't do mediocre - we do Amazing! Our ultimate goal is to provide every person at your event, no matter how big or small, with a positive, memorable experience that they will share with their friends and families.