We are the leading Henna and waterproof Glitter Tattoo Artists, with a unique creativity, years of experience. We specialized in traditional Intricate Indian designs, ethnic, Modern, Contemporary designs and exotic patterns and Kids Tattoo designs on various parts of the body. Henna and Glitter tattoos leaves you and your guests mesmerized and fun and glamour to your party. Kids and adults just go ...
Read More ▶
We are the leading Henna and waterproof Glitter Tattoo Artists, with a unique creativity, years of experience. We specialized in traditional Intricate Indian designs, ethnic, Modern, Contemporary designs and exotic patterns and Kids Tattoo designs on various parts of the body. Henna and Glitter tattoos leaves you and your guests mesmerized and fun and glamour to your party. Kids and adults just go crazy with henna and glitter tattoos.
We do cater for all the events and special occasions and offer various service to suit individual needs like..
* Individuals (you can get your own design tattooed!)
* Bridal Mehendi and Henna Mehendi Nights
* Corporate Events
* Children's birthday parties
* Adult parties
* Promotions /Premiere Launches
* Company fun days
* Company 'Logos' for that special day
* Trade Fairs
* School Fairs and events
* Fashion Shows and Shoots
* Bollywood Party
Any occasion to make it special, memorable and give a taste of the East!.
Henna pest is 100% pure has NO chemicals or dye added and is completely safe for Adult and children too. We use only completely natural and safe Henna and FDA approved products.
We have a variety of designs to choose from our design gallery or you can have your own design. We can customize any design of your choice.
We offer the best rates in the town and can provide our Henna Artists on hourly basis. We assure of the a very professional service and competitive rates and can work out very reasonable for group bookings and for Henna nights. Please enquire for details.
Henna Tattoo Care
To extend the life of your Henna tattoo and get dark color.
1. Keep it for at least 4 – 6 hours or longer if you can. Keep your henna overnight is ideal.
2. After 20 minutes, apply a mixture of lemon and sugar juice with cotton ball.
3. Dry your henna, with blow dryer or hitter. Heat makes color darker.
4. After sufficient time, gently pick or scrape the henna off with the back of a butter knife or finger, DO NOT wash off unless you decide you want a lighter design.
5. After you remove the henna apply Vicks Veporub or any kind of oil if you have it.
6. Try not to use soap on the area for at least a day, this allows the henna to completely absorb into the skin.
7. Henna tattoo fade quickly in chlorine water.
8. Henna Tattoos give reddish dark brown color and stays for 1 to 2 weeks.
Glitter Tattoo Care
Your tattoo will last up to 10 days, depending on your skin type and maintenance.
To extend the life of your tattoo:
1. Avoid rubbing alcohol, lotion, and oily products.
2. Wear clothes that will not rub against the tattoo.
3. Avoid rubbing a wet tattoo with your hands or a towel.
4. To dry a wet tattoo, pat it with a soft towel.
To remove your tattoo:
1. Soak the tattoo with alcohol or lotion for 5-10 minutes.
2. Wash with soap and water.
Children's Birthday Parties
Sweet 16 Parties
Wedding Cocktail Hours