John Pizzi is a Full Time ...
Stand Up Comic-Magician-Illusionist and Ventriloquist.
He is a regular Headliner at the Borgata hotel in Atlantic city and The Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas.
If you are looking for a one of a kind entertainer whom can handle any crowd.... Look no further
From children and family show to Adult comedy and personalized roasts, Corporates and Fundraisers.
Late Night with
Good Morning America
Showtime's Comedy Club
The Daily Show
America's Funniest People
Rascals Comedy Hour
One of the hottest rising comics in the entertainment industry, has brought his unique brand of comedy to audiences around the country!
Opening acts for entertainers like Jerry Vale, Johnny Maestro and the Brooklyn Bridge, Joy Behar, Weird Al Yankovic, The Trammps, The Regents, Al Martino, Jay Black and The Americans ,Clint Holmes, and many more!
Performing as a national headliner at comedy clubs, resorts, colleges, and theaters across the United States.
Starring in a one man show of comedy, magic and ventriloquism adaptable from 15 minutes to an hour of high energy comedy.
John Pizzi is a regular at the Riveria Hotel in Las vegas, the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City and a member of the Friars Club in New York City and Los Angeles.
-The One You've Been Waiting For...John Pizzi
John can perform for children,family or strictly adult.
His performance can be geared from clean Politcally correct material to risque.He is a TRUE Entertainer.
John's Talent include:
1. I saw you at my friends 50th Birthday Party in Staten Island 2 years ago, and I just can*t stop thinking about you, I never laughed so much.Please do a show in Brooklyn.
2009-11-01 20:01:27, Linda, Brooklyn, NY, 52
You just did a private party last night for my friends 65th birthday and you were fantastic. My husband (Moses as Smiley named him) doesn't laugh at comedians and you had him hysterical as you did everyone else in the room. I am looking into your schedule so that we an see your show again.
2009-10-26 13:57:16, Theresa, New Jersey, 51
3. We just saw you at the Borgata.... incredibly funny. Luckily you're performing at some venues near me so I'm sure we'll catch you again.
2009-09-21 16:26:01, Bob, Wanaque, NJ, 47
I cant thank you enough for the show you put on for my husbands Surprise 40th. You made me laugh so hard I was crying. Everyone has been calling telling us you were amazing. I want to thank you again. You did an awesome job. You are worth your weight in gold!!!
2009-07-15 09:15:31, cheri, keyport,nj, 38
5. To a True American, Mr Pizzi, I wanted to thank you agian for the laughs while I am now serving in Haiti, I am working with a team from many countries. You and Andy are the biggest HIT here. After a long day in the field we sut back and get to laugh. You are bringing up the morale to all of us who are far from their familes. Thanks again for everything.
2009-02-28 09:25:05, Captain Joseph A. Morabito, Mirebalais, Haiti, 50
6. Hey John, Just seen you at my son Mike's 40th party on this past sunday. The guest will talk about this party for years to come. Everyone had a blast. You really know how to work the crowd
and you remember everyone's name. Hope to see you at the Borgata in June. Thanks again for a
really great time.
2009-02-24 22:25:11, Theresa West, Hamilton, N.J., 61
You did an awesome show for my wife's 40th party at the Trop. I had so many people say to me that they havent laughed like that in years.
2008-08-20 14:54:21, bill,
8. John, OMG you are truly so funny. We caught your show on Sunday, July 15 at the Borgata. My husband & I got to speak with you and Mike Morse at the end of the night. I was the one who said if you come to my house I would cook for you. And you asked "can you good?". I live in northern Jersey, about 15 minutes from Mike. We were talking about being Italy & Irish, Calabria being better than Bari and such. Okay by now I am either boring you or you remember me or worse, you want to forget me. I hope it isn't the latter.
I emailed the Borgata and let the them know how funny you guys were and to bring you back. You are a natural. A few things, if your in the area, and your hungry..., I want to be on your on your mailing list, and my son is graduating HS, my daughter college, June of 08. Do you do any parties like that??? I am not the Borgata, I may not be able to afford you. I just couldn't help asking. May God continue to bless you and yours.
And after all that..my name is Debbie
2008-08-19 12:19:50, Debbie,
8. Saw you at the Villa Roma last week. You were the best ebtertainment there. We're still laughing. Come to LONG ISLAND!!!
2008-08-19 12:16:01, Eileen, New York, 40
9. Geez John could you not be so funny, I'm still busting out laughing in public and everyone thinks I'm nuts. The show you did for our Brooklyn Club show was outstanding. Dem Bums are still talkin' about!
2008-08-10 18:39:19, Bill Jehle, Manchester, NJ, 60
10. OMG, we are still hysterical over the show. You had my husband on stage at the end, You called him the HOMO from staten island...then you had the dog mask on him at the end... it was the funniest thing I ever saw...When we walked thru the casino everyone was saying Hi Wayne. You are the best I laughed so hard it was great I can't wait to see you again.
2008-07-11 19:13:22, Kathy, Barnegat NJ , 55
11. You were the FUNNIEST comic I have ever seen,,Thanks for making me laugh.... tom ,NJ, 40
12. hi john we loved your show just got back from vegas would like to know when you will be in upstate new york let me know i will bring alot of people with me to see the show i also have a pic with you if you want me to send it, and will buy your c/d live ..had alot of fun thanks lake george n.y, 47
13. you and jeff dunham should team up you two are the best,ive ever seen.john keep it dirty and funny.
2008-02-23 14:23:13, j.cronk, mahopac,ny 10541, 57
14. John, You are the greatest comic to hit Atlantic City.I am still laughing from that night at the Borgata and tell everyone at work to go see your show.Looking forward to seeing you again when you come to Long Island.
2007-11-17 21:12:35, Bob Lent, Medford N.Y., 54