'Anastasia Lee' was named after the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov of Imperial Russia. As a sixteen yr old songstress, she touches the Songs that Stir Our Memories ~ a voice that queries the Past, is One of America & the World's Youngest Classical Crossover – Pop Operatic Singers.
Anastasia's distinctive and powerful Voice has been called Elegant and Provocative. She has been called the Modern Maria Callas.
Anastasia Lee's Inspirations are ~ Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, Elvis Presley, Luciano Pavarotti, Julie Andrews, Maria Callas, etc.
Her Love of the 'Real Musica' Sounds and Songs that We Long Remember.
* JOSH GROBAN said to Anastasia Lee and the crowd after singing their duet.
~ "That was very Phantom of the Opera" ~ "I felt like 'Sing to Me', My Angel of Music" "Your My Christine this Evening"
“Her Tribute to Italian-American Music“.
'Nastiya' performs the perfect blend of Opera Arias, Broadway Musicals, Classic Italian-American songs and the Great Classics from 1930's-70's by All the Greats. Anastasia sings selected songs in English, Italian, Russian, Spanish & self-crafted combinations.
Anastasia Lee has performed for Music Festivals, Charities, Corporate Events, Universities functions, Historical Events & Holiday Parties.
Anastasia's Musical Journey Through Italy:
Begins with the most powerful of Italians songs “Nessun Dorma”, which has become her signature song and has captured the hearts of the young and old alike.
* Gerard Tourtois 'the greatest female interpretation of Nessun Dorma ever'
Leeds, United Kingdom
Anastasia's Renditions of the Romantic Classics has left audiences spellbound. Una Ora Senza Te (You Don't Have To Say You Love Me) which she sings in Italian. L'Amore Sei Tu (I Will Always Love You) - The Whitney Houston Classic - Anastasia is one of few who sings this Classic in Italian with a unique sound all her own. 'My Heart Will Go On' (Titanic) which she sings in English, Italian, Russian and a combination.
“ You are the winner of every prize, every accolade. Yours is a rare voice, sensitive, strong and special. You are Jackie Evancho, older in years, but with a timbre and majesty of voice of an older woman. Fabulous beyond words. “
“ You are a great talent of the ages, singing in a number of languages, with a voice that is superior and rare. What a joy to have the privilege of hearing you here! “
~ C. Forsloff (Editor Green Heritage News)
Anastasia's Star continues to rise with every performance, resulting in standing ovations from audiences of all ages, because her Voice shows Wisdom & Depth of Soul, well beyond her years.
Past Performances & Upcoming Events:
* Josh Groban Concert ~ July 9th, 2011 ~ Green Bay Resch Center
o Selected to perform a duet on stage with Josh Groban
* Nov 11th, 2011 ~ Brian LaViolette 'What's Right With America' Charity Fundraising Event
* Oct. 21st, 2011 ~ University of Wisconsin-Green Bay - Chancellors Dinner
* Nov 2011 ~ University of Wisconsin-Green Bay - Scholarship Dinner
* Mar 29th, 2012 ~ WW2 song concert ~ WWII US Iwo Jima Marines
* May 6th, 2012 ~ 'Operation Greatest Generation' ~ National Railroad Museum.
o Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs & the Wisconsin Military Museum.
o Largest Gatherings of US WW2 veterans, (national media)
* July 14th, 2012 ~ WWII Big Band/Swing Concert ~ National Railroad Museum
* July 27th, 2012 ~ (EAA) Experimental Aircraft Association : WW II B-29 'FiFi'
* July 27th, 2012 ~ EAA Honda Pavilion - Music Night
* Aug 16th, 2012 ~ Chamber of Commerce Michigan Governor's Luncheon
o Honorable Governor Rick Snyder & US Senator Debbie Stabenow ~ 15 song Concert
* Sept 22nd, 2012 ~ Festa Italiana - St. Paul, Mn. ~ Performer 'Venetian Stage' (2 - Concerts)
* Oct 3rd, 2012 ~Forever Young Senior Festival ~ Resch Center
* Oct 13th, 2012 ~ Knights Columbus 'Officers Installation Dinner'
* Oct 26th, 2012 ~ Club ItaloAmericano Dinner Musical ~
* Dec 8th, 2012 ~ Cena di Natale ~ Yacht Club (Italian-American Club) Christmas Gala Celebration
* Dec 10th, 2012 ~ 'Shamrock Club' – Irish Celebration' – Holiday Show
* Dec 23rd, 2012 ~ Garden of Lights – Botanical Gardens – Holiday Concert
* Dec 29th, 2012 ~ Garden of Lights – Botanical Gardens – Holiday Concert
* July (2) 2013 ~ WWII Big Band/Swing Concert ~ National Railroad Museum
* July 2013 ~ Festa Italiana – Milwaukee – (July 18-21)
* Aug7-13th, 2013 ~ International Music Competition - Iasi, Romania
* Aug 2013 ~ Festa Italiana – Iron Mountain – Michigan
* Aug 2013 ~ Festa Italiana - Taylor St - Chicago, Ill.
* Oct 2013 ~ Forever Young Senior Festival
* Upcoming (3) 2013 ~ Garden of Lights - Botanical Garden - Holiday Concerts
* Upcoming (3) 2013 ~ Heritage Hill State Museum - Christmas Concerts
* 2014 ~ Festa Italiana – St. Paul, Minnesota
Children's Birthday Parties
Sweet 16 Parties
Wedding Cocktail Hours
This is Just a Portion of My Reportaire Many More 40's, 50's, 60's Elvis, Dino, Swing, Arias, Broadway & West End Musicals..
Nessun dormaLuciano Pavarotti
Canta della TerraAndrea Bocelli
Because We BelieveAndrea Bocelli
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me(Italian) Elvis Presley
Besame MuchoAndrea Bocelli
L' Amore Sei Tu ~ I Will Always Love You(Italian) Whitney Houston
Time To Say GoodbyeBrightman & Bocelli
HabaneraCarmen - Arias
Be My LoveMario Lanza
The PrayerCeline & Bocelli
My Heart Will Go On(Russian) - Celine Dion
My Heart Will Go On(English & Italian) Sarah Brightman
Ave MariaLuciano Pavarotti
Pie JesuAndrew Lloyd Webber
O Mio Babbino CaroSissel
Somewhere My LoveRay Conniff (Dr Zhivago)
If Ever I Would Leave YouRobert Goulet (Camelot)
CamelotRichard Harris (Theme)
The Sound of MusicJulie Andrews
EdelweissJulie Andrews (Sound of Music)
Think of MePhantom of the Opera
Music of the NightPhantom of the Opera
MemoryElaine Page (Cats)
Moon RiverAndy Williams
I Could Have Danced All NightJulie Andrews (Breakfast at Tiffanys)
Que Sera SeraDoris Day (Man Who Too Much)
The Impossible DreamMan from La Mancha Broadway Musical
Once Upon a December(Russian/English) Anastasia
When Irish Eyes Are SmilingBing Crosby
Moonlight Becomes YouBing Crosby
The White Cliffs of DoverVera Lynn
When the Lights Go On AgainVera Lynn
Fools Rush InGlenn Miller
Chattanooga Choo ChooGlenn Miller
We'll Meet AgainVera Lynn
That's AmoreDean Martin
Fly Me to the MoonFrank Sinatra
Come Fly With MeFrank Sinatra
I Fall to PiecesPatsy Cline
There Goes My EverythingElvis Presley
You'll Never Walk AloneElvis Presley
Always On My MindElvis Presley
My WayElvis Presley
Can't Help Falling In LoveElvis & Bocelli
The Morning AfterMaureen McGovern
Angel Be With MeAnastasia Lee, Storrs & Kay
To Where You AreJosh Groban
Tears In HeavenEric Clapton
Raindrops Keep Fallin On My HeadBJ Thomas
The Last FarewellRoger Whitaker
Have Yourself a Merry Little ChristmasJudy Garland
The Christmas SongNat King Cole
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the YearAndy Williams
Andrea Bocelli, Elvis Presley, Sarah Brightman, Luciano Pavarotti, Josh Groban, Mario Lanza, Maria Callas, Julie Andrews, Doris Day, Bing,The Celtic Women, Robert Goulet, Marie Osmond, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Vera Lynn, Maureen McGovern
This Member has no feedback. Book their services to leave them some!
In addition to Green Bay, ~ Anastasia Lee ~ A Touch of Class...ical will also travel to De Pere, Wrightstown, Oneida, Greenleaf, Kaukauna, Seymour, Nichols, Little Chute, Combined Locks, Appleton, Denmark, Forest Junction, Kimberly, Suamico, Black Creek, Brillion, Little Suamico, New Franken, Pulaski, Freedom
and many other locations in and around the Green Bay area.
Join GigMasters. Get more gigs.
GigMasters is the place for entertainers and vendors to get gigs. Sign up today
and start getting booked.