The name harkens back to the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov of Imperial Russia. A 17 yr old songstress, she touches the Songs that Stir Our Memories ~ a voice that queries the Past, is One of America & the World's Youngest Classical Crossover – Pop Operatic Singers.
Anastasia's distinctive and powerful Voice has been called Elegant and Provocative. She has been called the Modern Maria Callas.
Anastasia Lee's Inspirations are ~ Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, Elvis Presley, Luciano Pavarotti, Julie Andrews, Maria Callas, etc.
Her Love of the 'Real Musica' Sounds and Songs that We Long Remember.
* JOSH GROBAN said to Anastasia and the crowd after singing their duet.
~ "That was very Phantom of the Opera" ~ "I felt like 'Sing to Me', My Angel of Music" "Your My Christine this Evening"
“Her Tribute to Italian-American Music“.
'Nastiya' performs the perfect blend of Opera Arias, Broadway Musicals, Classic Italian-American songs and the Great Classics from 1930's-70's by All the Greats. Anastasia sings selected songs in English, Italian, Russian, Spanish & self-crafted combinations.
Anastasia Lee has performed for Music Festivals, Charities, Corporate Events, Universities functions, Historical Events & Holiday Parties.
Anastasia's Musical Journey Through Italy:
Begins with the most powerful of Italians songs “Nessun Dorma”, which has become her signature song and has captured the hearts of the young and old alike.
* Gerard Tourtois 'the greatest female interpretation of Nessun Dorma ever'
Leeds, United Kingdom
Anastasia's Renditions of the Romantic Classics has left audiences spellbound. Una Ora Senza Te (You Don't Have To Say You Love Me) which she sings in Italian. L'Amore Sei Tu (I Will Always Love You) - The Whitney Houston Classic - Anastasia is one of few who sings this Classic in Italian with a unique sound all her own. 'My Heart Will Go On' (Titanic) which she sings in English, Italian, Russian and a combination.
“ You are the winner of every prize, every accolade. Yours is a rare voice, sensitive, strong and special. You are Jackie Evancho, older in years, but with a timbre and majesty of voice of an older woman. Fabulous beyond words. “
“ You are a great talent of the ages, singing in a number of languages, with a voice that is superior and rare. What a joy to have the privilege of hearing you here! “
~ C. Forsloff (Editor Green Heritage News)
Anastasia's Star continues to rise with every performance, resulting in standing ovations from audiences from all over the world, because her Voice shows Wisdom & Depth of Soul, well beyond her years.
Listing of Various Performances:
* 2014 ~ Festa Italiana ~ Copper Country ~ Houghton, Michigan
* 2014 ~ Festa Italiana ~ Iron Mountain, Michigan
* 2014 ~ Festa Italiana ~ Taylor St ~ Chicago, Illinois
* 2014 ~ Chicago Botanical Gardens Concert w/Sheridan Archbold
* 2014 ~ St Mary & St Joseph's Church ~ Iron Mountain, Michigan
* (2) 2013 ~ WWII Big Band/Swing Concert ~ National Railroad Museum
* (6) 2013 ~ Festa Italiana – Milwaukee – (July 18-21) Events
* 2013 ~ International Music Competition - Iasi, Romania
* 2013 ~ Festa Italiana – Iron Mountain – Michigan
* 2013 ~ Festa Italiana - Taylor St - Chicago, Ill.
* 2013 ~ Forever Young Senior Festival
* (3) 2013 ~ Garden of Lights - Botanical Garden - Holiday Concerts
* (3) 2013 ~ Heritage Hill State Museum - Christmas Concerts
* 2012 ~ WW2 song concert ~ WWII US Iwo Jima Marines
* 2012 ~ 'Operation Greatest Generation' ~ National Railroad Museum.
o Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs & the Wisconsin Military Museum.
o Largest Gatherings of US WW2 veterans, (national media)
* 2012 ~ WWII Big Band/Swing Concert ~ National Railroad Museum
* 2012 ~ (EAA) Experimental Aircraft Association : WW II B-29 'FiFi'
* 2012 ~ EAA Honda Pavilion - Music Night
*2012 ~ Chamber of Commerce Michigan Governor's Luncheon
o Honorable Governor Rick Snyder & US Senator Debbie Stabenow ~ 15 song Concert
* 2012 ~ Festa Italiana - St. Paul, Mn. ~ Performer 'Venetian Stage' (2 - Concerts)
* 2012 ~ Forever Young Senior Festival ~ Resch Center
* 2012 ~ Knights Columbus 'Officers Installation Dinner'
* 2012 ~ Club ItaloAmericano Dinner Musical ~
* 2012 ~ Cena di Natale ~ Yacht Club (Italian-American Club) Christmas Gala Celebration
* 2012 ~ 'Shamrock Club' – Irish Celebration' – Holiday Show
* (2) 2012 ~ Garden of Lights – Botanical Gardens – Holiday Concert
* Josh Groban Concert ~ July 9th, 2011 ~ Green Bay Resch Center
o Selected to perform a duet on stage with Josh Groban
* 2011 ~ Brian LaViolette 'What's Right With America' Charity Fundraising Event
* 2011 ~ University of Wisconsin-Green Bay - Chancellors Dinner
* 2011 ~ University of Wisconsin-Green Bay - Scholarship Dinner
Tatiana Marie (Duet Singer)