As an alumni of Chicago's "The Second City" improvisational theater, I agree with the comic genius Herb Gardner who said, “Once you get people laughing … they're listening.” And isn't that really the ultimate measure of a successful sales conference or trade show exhibit: getting the audience to really listen to your message!
Well, that's where I come in: as a professional meeting host and presenter with over two decades of corporate hosting experience (including many years with Chicago's legendary “The Second City” comedy troupe), I'll definitely get your audience laughing; but even more important, I'll get them – and keep them – listening closely to the messages you wish to communicate throughout your program.
Working as either the Host, Master of Ceremonies, or Spokesperson for your event, I make it a point to:
* Prepare by understanding your company, speakers, and messaging to assure that my contribution is targeted to the strategic goals for your event.
* Open the event in a fun, upbeat, and highly interactive manner.
* Provide personalized and entertaining introductions of speakers, segments and topics.
* Maintain a dynamic and engaging flow and pace to the activities and agenda.
* Sustain audience involvement and interactivity.
In short, I use laughter and humor as a strategic weapon; not to overshadow your key messages. But rather, to support and enhance those messages by capturing your audience's attention and interest and never letting that interest wane over the course of the event.
My clients include such respected organizations as SAP, Honeywell, Lincoln Financial, Sara Lee, Abbott, Bally Total Fitness, Kellogg's, Fisher-Price, and countless others – many of which are listed on my web site [RichardLaible.com], which is also a great venue to find out more about what I do and how I do it – and, to contact me, as well.
So please, let me encourage you to visit the site, and then, I would welcome your inquiry. Let's discuss how we can make your next event one of the most successful ever!