Reviving the salon of ages past, Repose presents intimate chamber music for exceptional occasions. Whether in your home or at your event space, our musicians will help you create a unique and inviting musical encounter. Highlighting music for voice and instruments from the 1600s to today, Repose offers a variety of standard and custom programs that provide atmosphere, elegance, beauty, and drama.
Repose offers you:
- Atmosphere: Nothing says classy like chamber music presented in the very places where it was meant to be performed. Get out of the concert hall and back to comfort to hear music-making up close.
- Beauty: Our programs unearth songs and stories that are less commonly performed yet beautifully conceived. Talented musicians offer an accessible presentation that transcends pomp and circumstance to capture hearts and minds.
- Drama: Repose musicians are storytellers, asking you to engage emotionally with the music. With a front-row seat, you'll always be part of the drama.
- Something to Talk About: Repose invites conversation and learning throughout the performance to break down boundaries between the audience and the performers. You won't need program notes when you can hear firsthand about the music. And an event with Repose is sure to be a subject of conversation among your guests for weeks afterward, so why not give them something to talk about?
- Formal Programs with Informal Flair: Have you ever wanted to clap after a piece of music in the middle of a set? Or ask a question? Or hear something again? Repose gives you and your guests the flexibility and freedom to interact with the music as you wish, to talk to musicians, and to think differently about the art of performance.
Starting a salon series or planning multiple events? Book Repose for two or more occasions and receive a discount on each additional program.
Lianna Levine (Soprano),
Jeffrey Grossman (Harpsichord and piano),
Kristin Leitterman (Oboe),
Arielle Levioff (Piano),
Jessie Reagen Mann (Cello),
Felipe Tristan (Flute),
Sheila Reinhold (Violin)