What can you learn from the second most interesting man in the world?
Producing movies, diving on ancient shipwrecks, business development for exotic sports cars, training special military units: this is not a beer commercial, It's Jack W. Peters.
A speaker, author, and trainer, Jack travels the world from his home base in Eugene, Oregon. His keynote speeches are based upon proven principles of success used by winning CEOs and coaches, as well as on hard lessons learned in his many real life experiences and adventures.
It is not easy to be successful after five years of recession. This new economic reality requires resourcefulness, doing more with less, and leveraging the resources already available to you. You will need to foster trust, improve communication, focus on strengths, work in high performance teams, and take advantage of innovation and publicity.
While many experts focus on your problems, Jack focuses on your future success. His presentations are based upon the positive business philosophy of Appreciative Inquiry: a creative approach of focusing on your strengths to find ways of doing more of what you are best at as an individual, and as a team or company.
Hire Jack as your next speaker to get real world answers to the following questions:
* Why is it that some coaches and CEOs are almost always successful regardless of the circumstances?
* What are the two most important things to make any partnership or team work effectively?
* Why is working in a team format so important, and how to make a group of people with various interests become a high performance team?
* Why should 'Crowbar' and 'Cookie Cutter' now be in your business vocabulary?
* How can you use innovation to improve quality and save money by asking simple questions of your employees and customers?
* How can you create a brand that your customers will brag about and pay more money for?
* How is it possible save money on marketing by getting more publicity, while simultaneously increasing credibility?
* How do tactical military units manage extreme risk and stress in ways that you can apply to your own situations?
Book Jack today for a winning program that will exceed your expectations.
Here are some testimonials:
"The topics Jack touched on were right in line with what our business team needed to hear. He encouraged us to think beyond the restrictions we put on ourselves to reach unlimited potential. We enjoyed having him and would highly recommend his presentation." Linda Morris, CD Redding Contractors, Salem, Oregon
"Jack provided a fun, informative and interactive session that engaged people personally and professionally. Great addition to our session with both classroom and 'hands on' opportunities!" Deb Comfort, Alberta Parks & Recreation Conference, Chateau Lake Louise
"I would definitely recommend Jack Peters, his presentation to our group was highly informative. Our business group appreciated the content of Jack's talk and we would love to have him back. In addition, his knowledge of wreck (scuba) dives got my adventurous blood pumping, just great!"
Patrick Crawley, Infinity Lending Solutions
"Jack is an enthusiastic, entertaining and poignant speaker. In a brief period of time he provided so many avenues of exploration that our group will have to invite him back again just to get a more in depth look at each topic he touched on."
Charlie Vermilyea, Northwest Insurance Specialists
"Jack does what James Bond would not do."
Stephen Cockrail, gold mining consultant
"We appreciated the complete and comprehensive training Jack provided to our school." Major Hooda, Special Forces Training School, Hanan, India